Young Ladies: What worth and value questions do you have?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mystdancer50

Senior Member
Feb 26, 2012
2,522
50
48
I am working on a conference for 2014 that will help women realize their worth in Christ. I am trying to create it myself, taking very little from other sources besides the Bible, of course. I do this mainly because I don't want to have a conference where I end up having to pay royalties to someone due to using their material, which is only right, or end up caught is some contradictory situation because I didn't pay royalties...and so on and so forth. :)

As I'm working on this, I thought, hmmm, why not just ask the ladies on this forum? So, here it is:

What are some areas where you truly question your value/worth?

What do you think would benefit you most in a conference regarding worth and value as a godly, Christian woman?

What do you think of Proverbs 31? Do you feel you can never live up to that standard or do you feel you already do?

And feel free to add other things to your response. You can also PM me, if you'd like. You can also request my personal email at that time, and I'll send it to you.

Thanks in advance! :)

NOTE: This was posted in multiple forums. You only need to reply to one of them, but feel free to reply to all of them, if you'd like. Thanks! :)