Young Married Couple

  • Thread starter Thread starter JhecAzucena
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JhecAzucena

Guest
Hi I'm young married couple and I have a website that has my blog. You can check it out now www.youngmarriedcouple.com , I'm a Christian and our relationship is God centered, though we married young Scriptures says all things work together for good for those who love God.

There's our story how my wife and I met and blog post that will help you or will help your love ones. Please visit it. Thank you!