Your a danger that costs lives

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Margaret Court is a legendary tennis play who hold the record for most grand slam titles.
Tennis Australia had planned to honour her two years ago i think... However...
She is a Christian... An outspoken Christian in regards to LGBT matters...

So these radical activists made tennis Australia change their mind. I wonder what kind of tactics they use... I bet any tactic including criminal ones...
So because of her views on this sinful act the decided not to honor her... But something has happened and she is being honored at this tournament...

However, i couldn't help but share this interview with the Victoria premier Daniel Andrews...
When asked about Margaret Court Daniel Andrews Said "her views are disgraceful, hurtful and COSTS LIVES"

What theeee. My head nearly exploded as blood rushed into it...

How does my opinion on LGBT matters have anything to do with taking someones life???

Meanwhile his actions cos over 800 covid lifes and millions of livelihoods but my belief which is located in my mind costs lives...

Next will be the thought police and our Church is going too...

Link to the source

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Margaret Court is a legendary tennis play who hold the record for most grand slam titles.
Tennis Australia had planned to honour her two years ago i think... However...
She is a Christian... An outspoken Christian in regards to LGBT matters...

So these radical activists made tennis Australia change their mind. I wonder what kind of tactics they use... I bet any tactic including criminal ones...
So because of her views on this sinful act the decided not to honor her... But something has happened and she is being honored at this tournament...

However, i couldn't help but share this interview with the Victoria premier Daniel Andrews...
When asked about Margaret Court Daniel Andrews Said "her views are disgraceful, hurtful and COSTS LIVES"

What theeee. My head nearly exploded as blood rushed into it...

How does my opinion on LGBT matters have anything to do with taking someones life???

Meanwhile his actions cos over 800 covid lifes and millions of livelihoods but my belief which is located in my mind costs lives...

Next will be the thought police and our Church is going too...

Link to the source
Except they ignore how the LGBT community is linked to 3x higher of disease and lifespans are shorter. Also mental illness is typically prevalent, so suicides are higher too. So in many ways, it is simply because if you live a unnatural lifestyle that involves unhealthy practices then you can expect more death. Why should a society congratulate that or promote that is beyond me?

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Except they ignore how the LGBT community is linked to 3x higher of disease and lifespans are shorter. Also mental illness is typically prevalent, so suicides are higher too. So in many ways, it is simply because if you live a unnatural lifestyle that involves unhealthy practices then you can expect more death. Why should a society congratulate that or promote that is beyond me?
because gays are now a protected species.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Except they ignore how the LGBT community is linked to 3x higher of disease
Thank for raising that point. Every time I've mentioned it no one seemed to care...
It was them that introduced most of the STIs in the first place yet there's hardly a word about it...
We had a syphilis epidemic here some years back, maybe still here. But again, it's so quiet I can hear the crickets in the grass...

Yet for the flu we have to all wear masks in case we have it, and take this experimental vaccine...
What a messed up world we live in...

What got me so riled up is that he says that her view on '...............costs lives... Costs lives...
How does my opinion of sexuality cost lives... What a moron

Dec 6, 2018
They are a protected group of people, not Species. And they need protection because they are discriminated against and have more difficult lives. Sinners? Perhaps. But, still human beings.

Feb 28, 2016
yes, human-beings who will reap what they sow,
like all of us, when we lived in sin'...

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
yeah that's because we have this thing called the Constitution that gives everyone basic human rights