Your creative ideas encouraged and appreciated...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Hi fellow single Christians, we all agree the best part of Heaven, is Him, that He is and always will be enough, more than enough. We all agree on that so this is just a fun little game...

A cozy little cabin, big logs, lots of wondows, maybe even a clear wall, exposing a waterfall not to far up the ways; also, there is a loft and a fireplace. Outside is a wrap around porch with a hammock and a bench swing. The babbling brooke in close proximity provides an ongoing tranquil sound, birds chirping adds to the melody. Looking down a ways, I see a large field of every kind of wild flower, and amongst this beauty lies a body of water with which to explore, to swim, or to simply float. I am not alone as my companions include all my animals of past, present and future, plus a few I have always longed and imagined having, like an elephant and a black leopard, just to name a couple. We need nothing from the other, but to enjoy the company of one another. All is well, in the bosom of giggles we rest in. My familial loves are also always available for fellowship, they too are consumed with joy and peace, wanting for nothing. We are all used, in wonderful and beautiful ways, having purpose that He knows fulfills.

Ok your turn, imagine if you will...

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Hi fellow single Christians, we all agree the best part of Heaven, is Him, that He is and always will be enough, more than enough. We all agree on that so this is just a fun little game...

A cozy little cabin, big logs, lots of wondows, maybe even a clear wall, exposing a waterfall not to far up the ways; also, there is a loft and a fireplace. Outside is a wrap around porch with a hammock and a bench swing. The babbling brooke in close proximity provides an ongoing tranquil sound, birds chirping adds to the melody. Looking down a ways, I see a large field of every kind of wild flower, and amongst this beauty lies a body of water with which to explore, to swim, or to simply float. I am not alone as my companions include all my animals of past, present and future, plus a few I have always longed and imagined having, like an elephant and a black leopard, just to name a couple. We need nothing from the other, but to enjoy the company of one another. All is well, in the bosom of giggles we rest in. My familial loves are also always available for fellowship, they too are consumed with joy and peace, wanting for nothing. We are all used, in wonderful and beautiful ways, having purpose that He knows fulfills.

Ok your turn, imagine if you will...
I will, I come round a corner of pure white clouds, angels singing in their flowing white robe next to a rainbow-coloured waterfall, Hovering a little above the ground with their long white wings putting on golden crowns with gems, Me walking to them joining in, hovering with them, sky clouds in colours of all kind, white washed purple clouds floating towards me. Flying with the birds and walking in the wild flower forests with the reindeers and bambi, lol..... Playing with the dogs. Sitting at the feet of jesus in our flowing white gowns in a warm cozy cloud house listening to him telling us stories of his days on earth and things he saw happen on earth while he was in heaven, asking him if he laughed at our jokes and looked down from there waiting fr the day we will be forever with him, *wishful sigh*

M

Miri

I want to be able to walk through walls, fly through the air as in taken up,
be in two places at once, walk on water, but still eat fish and chips. Lol

Jesus could do all this and more.