Your favorite Bible studies

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

KrisWampler

I would like to find a good online source for solo Bible studies. Reading Scripture and answering questions. If there is any sort of commentary mixed in, that would be a bonus. Can anyone recommend some good online sources?

Feb 13, 2022
I would like to find a good online source for solo Bible studies. Reading Scripture and answering questions. If there is any sort of commentary mixed in, that would be a bonus. Can anyone recommend some good online sources?
Trying to find a collection of good bible studies is challenging and finding free one's is very challenging. My friend and I have been getting books and working on them, but on my own I listen to Dr. John Neufeld from Back to the Bible. If you go to https://www.backtothebible.ca/ and click on the series link, there is a podcast full of teachings of the Word, plus a bible study of Jude which I will be going through when I am done My Identity in Christ.

I hope this blesses others as it has blessed me.

DT

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
My favorite is Tom Bradford. I like that he has cleared his mind of doctrines man has brought to the church and uses only scripture in his teaching about scripture. If something is only an interpretation of scripture he states that and gives different interpretations from different sources. He also has a belief that all scripture is truth, and Christ fulfilled scripture, he did not change it.

Jesusfollower

Oct 21, 2021
jamaica
My favorite is Tom Bradford. I like that he has cleared his mind of doctrines man has brought to the church and uses only scripture in his teaching about scripture. If something is only an interpretation of scripture he states that and gives different interpretations from different sources. He also has a belief that all scripture is truth, and Christ fulfilled scripture, he did not change it.
Thank you Blik. Would you have a link? i am interested also.

Bless,

JF

Jesusfollower

Oct 21, 2021
jamaica
Hello Kris, I use a lot the following link: https://biblehub.com/ It has commentaries and many bible versions and much more. I think it is most important to have the most accurate bible version for study. Personally I use a french version (louis second) but for English i have read that the King James version is an accurate translation from the original texts but I could be wrong. If someone knows a better version please let us know.

Bless,

Jf

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
According to your Profile Page, you have been a Christian for 27 years. Are you telling me that in all that time you have never found an "online source" for Bible Study?

Clearly, you know how to operate a Computer.

Oh, wait, your PFARMING again......sigh........so, ok, here......simple directions the average 12 year old could follow:

Locate the SEARCH box on your Computers Home Page....... type in:

"online Bible Studies with Commentary"

click on the SEARCH button.

In about 30 seconds or so, you will find A WHOLE BUNCH OF SITES

K

KrisWampler

Hello Kris, I use a lot the following link: https://biblehub.com/ It has commentaries and many bible versions and much more. I think it is most important to have the most accurate bible version for study. Personally I use a french version (louis second) but for English i have read that the King James version is an accurate translation from the original texts but I could be wrong. If someone knows a better version please let us know.

Bless,

Jf
Biblehub.com is great, especially the commentaries. I also recommend this site.

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
Precious Kris, thanks for asking a great question! After 11 years of being a Confused
baby christian, I believe The LORD "Led" me to this Encouraging group - have been
Extremely Enlightened, Encouraged, Exhorted, And Edified, with a FREE monthly
"study," for over 30 years!:

BereanBibleSociety.org

GRACE and Peace to you.

Chris Endrizzi

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
Thank you Blik. Would you have a link? i am interested also.

Bless,

JF
It is at torahclass.com.

I promise you a wonderful time. When I first started studying scripture with his commentary I kept thinking Oh, THAT's how God did it, of course.

Tom brings in what the people were thinking and doing at the time scripture is telling about from his knowledge of ancient history. He also relates the old and new testament. showing how Christ fulfilled scripture. But his commentaries are so in depth that many people say it is beyond them. It is like going to college for free, and brings a closer relationship to the one true God.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
for English i have read that the King James version is an accurate translation from the original texts but I could be wrong.
No you are not wrong, and yes Bible Hub is an excellent and comprehensive source of study materials. I use it all the time. The people who put this together are to be commended.

Jesusfollower

Oct 21, 2021
jamaica
It is at torahclass.com.

I promise you a wonderful time. When I first started studying scripture with his commentary I kept thinking Oh, THAT's how God did it, of course.

Tom brings in what the people were thinking and doing at the time scripture is telling about from his knowledge of ancient history. He also relates the old and new testament. showing how Christ fulfilled scripture. But his commentaries are so in depth that many people say it is beyond them. It is like going to college for free, and brings a closer relationship to the one true God.
Thank you BLik I will have a look,

BLess,

JF

Jesusfollower

Oct 21, 2021
jamaica
It is at torahclass.com.

Dear BLik,

Thank you very much for the link: torahclass.com, it is an excellent website to study and understand the bible based on scriptures. I have registered and already watched a few videos..Tom is excellent!!

Bless you.

JF

Jesusfollower

Oct 21, 2021
jamaica
No you are not wrong, and yes Bible Hub is an excellent and comprehensive source of study materials. I use it all the time. The people who put this together are to be commended.

Thanks Nehemia for confirming, i was no longer certain.

Bless,

JF

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
This is a good place for youngsters to start learning

This is just one video like anyone they arent perfect but it’s a good source of study for younger Christians I’d say. They go through books and chapters ect again I’m sure they aren’t perfect in all they say but like any good source they have a lot of good to say more of like a study guide

can find thier channel on YouTube