Your Favorite Cat Pic

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

StoneThrower

We seem to have a few cat lovers here so why not post your favorites. Asland.jpg

This is rudolf the red nose kitty.
Actually its Asland when he was a baby he was feral living under a trailer and food was put in a cat carrier to catch him, when the door was shut he freaked and ramed the steel door with his nose. Needless to say he still hates cat carriers.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
We seem to have a few cat lovers here so why not post your favorites. View attachment 82965

This is rudolf the red nose kitty.
Actually its Asland when he was a baby he was feral living under a trailer and food was put in a cat carrier to catch him, when the door was shut he freaked and ramed the steel door with his nose. Needless to say he still hates cat carriers.

​StoneThrower, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he's cute!!!! How do you post pics on here?? I tried it once but it did'nt work. :(

J

jb800m

gum cats.jpg

this is my rusty the all orange tabby and nipper the orange/white tabby that is now chasing the mice in heaven ( just for fun of course)

S

StoneThrower

​StoneThrower, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he's cute!!!! How do you post pics on here?? I tried it once but it did'nt work. :(
Click the insert image button, then at the buttom rh corner select basic up loader then browse to your picture there is a file size restriction I dont know what the magic size numer is burt I had one last night that was to big to upload.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

StoneThrower

View attachment 83052

this is my rusty the all orange tabby and nipper the orange/white tabby that is now chasing the mice in heaven ( just for fun of course)
Sorry, I lost two in one year a few months apart, but went younger than I expected.

F

Fractal_Curve

J

jb800m

Sorry, I lost two in one year a few months apart, but went younger than I expected.
thanks i really do miss him i was blessed to be his "daddie"

Oct 20, 2013
Kittiesssssss :) ive got a few myself. i wouldnt be able to decide which one to post, but all your kitties are adorable too :)

S

StoneThrower

I just tried to upload a small picture and it wouldnt do it maybe the server is over loaded.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Stonethrower: I just tried to upload a small picture and it wouldnt do it maybe the server is over loaded

I have not been able to post a picture from my Lap Top files for two weeks now........just thought I was being "punished."

:) .............kidding, about the punished thing........seriously though, can not upload a pic from my files.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
QUOTE: Kittiesssssss :) ive got a few myself. i wouldnt be able to decide which one to post, but all your kitties are adorable too :) END QUOTE............

.....uh, not for nothing but..........."adorable" and "kitties" are two words that should NEVER appear in the same sentence.

:) hehe, hehe........

Oh geezzeee.............watch out! DUCK!

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
My favorite cat picture...........

(nope, still can not upload..........sigh.........)

eugenius

Jul 17, 2009
This one. You can just see them plotting on how to avoid the water. The white cat is clearly talking to the gray cat. I'm sure it was a failure with a lot of screaming and meowing.

cats.jpg

Last edited:
S

StoneThrower

This one. You can just see them plotting on how to avoid the water. The white cat is clearly talking to the gray cat. I'm sure it was a failure with a lot of screaming and meowing.

View attachment 83167
Thats mean, LOL it took a while before I saw the food in the middle. :)

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
Here is another photo of my two cats Pudge and Pudge Jr.

On this day they were trying to tell me I was neglecting them and spending way too much time on CC, so they blocked my view of CC on my screen.

They were very upset that day, and boy did they let me know it!!!

CC Blocked.jpg

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
QUOTE: Kittiesssssss :) ive got a few myself. i wouldnt be able to decide which one to post, but all your kitties are adorable too :) END QUOTE............

.....uh, not for nothing but..........."adorable" and "kitties" are two words that should NEVER appear in the same sentence.

:) hehe, hehe........

Oh geezzeee.............watch out! DUCK!
​p_rehbein, "rreeeow" "hiss hiss"!!! :) LOL!!

S

StoneThrower

Reminds me of this one from the web.

sooo tired.jpg