Your favorite gospel singers/groups?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 17, 2018
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ. Who are your favorite gospel singers/groups? Who would you recommend me :)?

My biggest favorites so far are Lisa McClendon, Debra Killings, Jackie Hill Perry, Angella Christie and Judith Gayle. I love Bobby McFerrin's Spirityouall album. I still think that Aretha and Whitney's gospel music is the best of the best. I like also Kirk Franklin and gospel side of Kelly Price and Michelle Williams of Destiny's Child.

Thank you for your replies :).

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Hi mary,

I'm not sure i had a balanced chance to listen to very many Gospel singers/groups. But long before, i got to listen to some of Twila Paris and Steve Green, whose songs have stuck with me. Some others seem too 'fancy' for me and i will not mention anymore=).

May 29, 2019
I really like Lauren Daigle, Tori Kelly, Francesca Battistelli, Kirk Franklin and Lady Bri. There are so many others but these singers are my favorites and their music is just so powerful!!