Your favorite love scene on a movie....

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

surprisingrose

Senior Member
Dec 30, 2011
276
7
18
I am back, but on tablet. Me...hummm. I love the Last of the Mohicans... When then man jumps over the waterfall, but first tells his lady...stay alive..I will come for! The kissing scene on Lake House. I have many more... May have reply to my own thread later.
 
My favorite is any love scene from Titanic. I just can't pick one. :rolleyes:

When-Older-Rose-Remembers-All.gif
 
Hard to pick one, or even 10. Here is 1.

The love scene in Ghost
[video=youtube;HvyCMgAajqk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvyCMgAajqk[/video]
 
Another

Upside down kiss
[video=youtube;b_YN3oNXQKk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_YN3oNXQKk[/video]
 
This one chokes me up every time.

[video=youtube;iTHksT8tv2Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTHksT8tv2Y[/video]
 
John Keats recites his poem to his Bright Star. [video=youtube;RMgd2Fi6iUI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMgd2Fi6iUI[/video]
 
[video=youtube;F8dW1ddAC_4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8dW1ddAC_4[/video]

Sad ending at the end but a great movie!
 
Marley & Me when he tells Marley he's a great dog.

If it has to be mushy, then in A Walk to Remember after he makes some of her wishes happen and she's says, "I told you not to fall in love with me," etc. lol

[video=youtube;9xEBc8MtmOc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xEBc8MtmOc[/video]
 
I love you
[video=youtube;iabr_fL-bPU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iabr_fL-bPU[/video]
 
I love him
[video=youtube;oonyAhW98EM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oonyAhW98EM[/video]
 
It has to be the true colors scene from the new trolls movie. Yep I said it.... #noshame
 
I love this movie!

[video=youtube;qhzCkJXZVJg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhzCkJXZVJg[/video]
 
And this one!

[video=youtube;nimkNFEKUkY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nimkNFEKUkY[/video]
 
The movie "Old Fashioned".... Its a Christian Film if you haven't seen it. Its cute and quirky. The protagonist (main character) reminds me of me LOL He has all these little theories about the faults in relationships. So me LOL