Your Greatest Gift?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MadParrotWoman
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MadParrotWoman

Guest
For me it has to me love, I love others (especially fellow Christians) in a way I never did before - sometimes I amaze myself and wonder where it comes from - it can only be from God. He brought other gifts with Him too, forgiveness has to be a close 2nd.

So when God came into YOUR life did He bring many gifts with Him? What was the greatest gift He gave you?
 
The gift of Himself - the gift of his righteousness - the gift of eternal life - and the gift of the Holy Spirit who pours all of HIS gifts through me to the ones who need them.
 
I would have to say the renewal and strengthening of my faith.. that and a better understanding of other people.. :)
 
I love to sing and have since I can remember and that is a long time ago and happiness I seem to be that way most of the time of course I had a major relapse loosing my happiness at the age of 40 but it soon returned and I still love to sing and be happy two constants in my life other than Jesus who has always been with me even when I was not with Him.....
 
Wow... all the wonderful and beautiful responses this thread Got amazes me.
 
that He saved me...and i don't even mean mostly from hell and death (though of course that),
but that i haven't had to walk through this life alone.

and you, Mark. our 34 years together have gone too quickly.
how about 34 more? ♥
 
The ability to be understanding and compassionate, to see past a person's gruff side.
 
To be compassionate and understanding. And to love my boyfriend each and every single day, and to lift him up when he's sad... :)
 
I would have to say my gift is discernment. Being able to "see through the smoke" is something that I've noticed that I am able to do with regularity. I am able to quickly see when someone is attempting to dance around a question or blow smoke in lieu of an answer.
 
Yahushua being the Way for me to stand in the presence of our Father, that is the ultimate gift, that I might experience the fullness of His love.
 
I think we can all agree that Jesus Christ and the salvation He brings has to be the greatest gift. This thread is all about the other gifts that came through knowing Him. :)