R
Roughsoul
Guest
Hey everyone,
I am writing this to any one who is hurting, feeling hopeless, needing guidance, or just in need of hope. Lets start with God loves you and wants your heart. He wants you to cry out to him. When this life knocks you down let it knock you to your knees in prayer and cry out! God I cant do this on my own please come in and save me from this hardship. Your far greater than me, you created the heavens, you created the galaxies that we have not even discovered yet just to show your mighty power. Lord You have created me and added me into this great world of your creation. I may feel like one fish in a great big ocean but I know even though I am so small. I am big in the eyes of God. God wants you to rise up, he has a plan for you and no matter what your going threw God always has way out.
Its time we do not let life show who we are but let God move threw us and we let the world know who we are threw God almighty. No matter where your at in your life God has a PLAN! He knew you before you was born and hand picked you out before time began. God PICKED YOU to be his child before time began. How awesome is this. He knows what your going threw and will provide a way out.
Hope this lifts up your day and reminds you that you are not alone. God is with you
Roughsoul.
I am writing this to any one who is hurting, feeling hopeless, needing guidance, or just in need of hope. Lets start with God loves you and wants your heart. He wants you to cry out to him. When this life knocks you down let it knock you to your knees in prayer and cry out! God I cant do this on my own please come in and save me from this hardship. Your far greater than me, you created the heavens, you created the galaxies that we have not even discovered yet just to show your mighty power. Lord You have created me and added me into this great world of your creation. I may feel like one fish in a great big ocean but I know even though I am so small. I am big in the eyes of God. God wants you to rise up, he has a plan for you and no matter what your going threw God always has way out.
Its time we do not let life show who we are but let God move threw us and we let the world know who we are threw God almighty. No matter where your at in your life God has a PLAN! He knew you before you was born and hand picked you out before time began. God PICKED YOU to be his child before time began. How awesome is this. He knows what your going threw and will provide a way out.
Hope this lifts up your day and reminds you that you are not alone. God is with you
Roughsoul.