Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
Heya, Galations 2:20 says I am crucified with Christ never the less I live and yet not I,, Lazarus was dead wrapped up for 4 days, dead, completely dead. He smelled it says. When we as believer's want to be born again of the spirit, does your flesh still live 70 percent of more or less, than you are not wrapped up good and tight, completely dead to the flesh desires, lust, anger, greed etc. The saying your not wrapped to tight means someone has a loose screw, there will be a battle if one foot is over the fence, away from the pastures, for religion and the flesh always war against the spirit, like a double head, which in psychiatry has a term for it. Die, and let Christ live.s
Bless the Lord oh my soul. bible verse} Just want to put this that all and everything I write comes from what the Holy Spirit gives me, are all originals, usually if there's someones quote or poem I put the original Author's name at the end. I put verse at the end from the word of God. Hope much of it is sweet, if not then add some luv to it, it'll turn sweet. kalyna18