Your Phone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Your phone OS

• Total voters

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
  1. Android, IOS, or Windows (and/or BB)? Android
  2. Most used apps: Facebook, Chrome, IG, Kindle, Pinterest
  3. Other than calls and sms, what else do you use your phone for? Mostly to read, or go on IG.
  4. Can you last 24 hours without your phone?: I could if I had to.
  5. Lastly, screenshot your home screen (if you want): ...

Screenshot_2015-12-18-12-26-39_resized.jpg

eternallife7

May 19, 2015
My phone was a windows and believe it or not windows phones are kind of cool. Not as many apps but real good and professional ones. Also great layout you can make tiles bigger or smaller. It got washed in the washing machine though. ☺Now I might just have a reason to upgrade.
Just bought an lg android phone last night and I'm already missing my windows phone. Just joking around I am thankful for the phone I have.

eternallife7

May 19, 2015
Let us pray for those in need. Let us also remember what Christ told us in scripture that life doesn't concest in the abundance of things which he posesses.

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
Tell us about your phone and we'll tell you who you are :D. Yet another social thread for both singles and married ones. Phones are a big part of our lives and how we use them reveals a lot about our personalities :). Having started this thread, I'll start (and for statistics, I'll add a poll):

1. Android, IOS, or Windows (and/or BB)? IOS
  2. Most used apps: Safari, Spotify, Casts (or pocket Casts) and Audible
  3. Other than calls and sms, what else do you use your phone for? Bible, Devotional, Online Bank, Music, Social Media (Facebook and Instagram), Alarm clock, countdown, Bus and Train waiting times, Map, Reading and studying, browsing the internet, CC, Reminders, Notes/lists, Workout, emails. Needless to say...
  4. Can you last 24 hours without your phone? I can't, well maybe I can, if I had a laptop and internet. But if I'm outdoors, I have to make preparations, like inform my parents so they don't have to worry, bring a backpack and my stuff in it, Singapore Map Lel (I still get lost here after living here for 2 years), my bible, and a to-do-list. Maybe a digicam too, you never know who you'll meet on the road, so must have a cam ready. Now that I think about it, it'd probably be fun to go visit the park without a phone. Hmmm, I might give that a try sometime.
  5. Lastly, screenshot your home screen (if you want):

View attachment 141348
1) I chose other because I still have a flip phone.
2) My phone doesn't have apps.
3) nothing
4) I go days without using it, so yes. I do keep it for emergencies though, so maybe.
5) My phone doesn't do that....

I don't know what this says about my personality....but apparently I am the only one without a smartphone.

eternallife7

May 19, 2015
1) I chose other because I still have a flip phone.
2) My phone doesn't have apps.
3) nothing
4) I go days without using it, so yes. I do keep it for emergencies though, so maybe.
5) My phone doesn't do that....

I don't know what this says about my personality....but apparently I am the only one without a smartphone.
It says you are off the grid. Lol. Don't worry it is probably a good thing.

May 25, 2015
  1. Android, IOS, or Windows (and/or BB)? IOS
  2. Most used apps: WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram
  3. Other than calls and sms, what else do you use your phone for? Social Media, mail, banking.
  4. Can you last 24 hours without your phone? I have.
  5. Lastly, screenshot your home screen (if you want):
    Screen Shot 2015-12-19 at 12.53.39 AM.jpg

A

Abing

Droids have taken over the world. I very much prefer the world is filled with apples :rolleyes:

M

Miri

1) System - iOS Apple iPhone 6 Plus - love the larger screen
- less of a phone and more of a phablet.

2) Most used apps - bible app, calendar, to do list, music, BBC, email,
day one diary, kindle, one note, blue tooth. I take my phone and Bose speaker
to a mid week church meeting so we can have some praise and worship music
and link the phone to the speaker via blue tooth.

3) other than calls/text - everything it practically runs my life, it's my personal
assistant but without the salary or annual leave.:)

4) last 24 hours - possibly but first I would have to write down all my
appointments, to do lists, notes, reminders etc. So actually No!

5) Screen shot both lock screen and home screen.

Ps have you ever tried asking Siri if it believes in God, the various
responses are amusing!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Ps have you ever tried asking Siri if it believes in God, the various
responses are amusing!
Someone asked Siri a lot of stuff.

[video=youtube;hckrig2BwNY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hckrig2BwNY[/video]

May 25, 2015
Droids have taken over the world. I very much prefer the world is filled with apples :rolleyes:
I have a tablet that uses Android and have an iPhone as well as a MacBook Pro :) I do prefer Apple :D

Which iPhone do you have?

Mar 31, 2014
  1. Android, IOS, or Windows (and/or BB)? iOS
  2. Most used apps: Facebook, Chrome, IG, Snapchat
  3. Other than calls and sms, what else do you use your phone for? fantasy bball, stream music
  4. Can you last 24 hours without your phone?: most likely
  5. Lastly, screenshot your home screen (if you want): ...

IMG_3715.jpg

A

Abing

That moment when you want to buy a new iphone case, but almost all the stores sell only iphone 6 cases. I have an iPhone 5S Kaytay. I was thinking of getting an iPhone 6 in a couple months, but I might as well just wait for 7. Hmmm.

W

WarriorForChrist

Screenshot_2015-12-20-09-44-55.jpg

Fire Phone Dynamic Perspective

A

Abing

Resists the big temptation to jailbreak iphone.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Jailbreaking isn't illegal.

Although Apple has a history of "accidentally" messing up jailbroke phones when you update. Their little revenge for jailbreakers winning that legal battle y'know.