Your victories over work-relates issues

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jamie26301

May 14, 2011
I'm having some difficulty at work. Not going to go into it, but I'd like some encouragement from those of you who prayed to get along better with co-workers, for favor with your boss, for promotions, for better work conditions... Anything work-related you prayed for (or someone else prayed for) and it was answered. Thanks!

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I was having difficulties at work once and prayed to God for a new job. I wasn't interested in the difficulties being resolved I just wanted out. There were many reasons why I didn't want to be there. I won't go into the details but God turned the whole thing around for me. It was amazing. My suggestion is to pray and get prayer for the situation from others and watch God do his work. What he did for me, he will do for you.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
"What he did for me, he will do for you." Very well said Ruby, He is an equal opportunity "blesser".

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I recall a job difficulty once, He stretched me a great deal in it and then, over the course of following His direction in "line upon line, precept upon precept" events, meetings, friendships, He led me to a great job where I could do His will for many, many people and situations, our breakthrough is often just one small step away, if we don't "faint" or give up just before the breakthrough.
Bless you Gods Girl, ruby and others

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
just was viewing and growing from this and it reminded me of His working in our lives and your situation , He has a complete plan for all our lives and we will find it and walk it out, in Jesus name.

Brandon123

May 15, 2019
I'm having some difficulty at work. Not going to go into it, but I'd like some encouragement from those of you who prayed to get along better with co-workers, for favor with your boss, for promotions, for better work conditions... Anything work-related you prayed for (or someone else prayed for) and it was answered. Thanks!
Most days before my shift starts I pray that God will help me to bind loving kindness and mercy around my neck and write them on the tablet of my heart so I can be pleasing to him and find favor with both him and man(co workers and my boss) it’s from the book of proverbs...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Thank you Brandon, I pray for divine encounters before I go out, He always gives them, I will be adding these beautiful words to the prayer, in Jesus name.