Your View of The View.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Aerials1978

Dec 10, 2019
It would not be a normal news day without some kind of controversy arising from The View. Whoppi Goldberg is catching flank with regards to a comment she made about the holocaust. Essentially, she said that the killing of Jews was not race related since Germans and European Jews are both Caucasian. I she correct or incorrect? I don’t know and I don’t care because she simply is not a very intelligent woman who is drive by identity politics. I have a real dislike for this show as I believe it puts more animosity out there in an already divided America. Is this a real pundit outlet or more akin to trashy day-time talk shows? I lean more towards the latter.

Handyman62

Jan 10, 2021
Rural South Carolina
It would not be a normal news day without some kind of controversy arising from The View. Whoppi Goldberg is catching flank with regards to a comment she made about the holocaust. Essentially, she said that the killing of Jews was not race related since Germans and European Jews are both Caucasian. I she correct or incorrect? I don’t know and I don’t care because she simply is not a very intelligent woman who is drive by identity politics. I have a real dislike for this show as I believe it puts more animosity out there in an already divided America. Is this a real pundit outlet or more akin to trashy day-time talk shows? I lean more towards the latter.
If you don't know and you don't care, then why bother starting this thread?

Aerials1978

Dec 10, 2019
Why don't you start threads about things that interest you instead of going on a fishing expedition about things you claim you have no interest in.
What does it matter to you what anyone posts?

T

TheIndianGirl

Essentially, she said that the killing of Jews was not race related since Germans and European Jews are both Caucasian. I she correct or incorrect?
Jews are an ethnic group but they are still whites, unless of course whites is just limited to blond, blue-eyed Aryans (Nazi/white supremacist definition).

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
I think she was doing the wrong thing in claiming that holocaust was not about races. It’s clearly about hatred against the Jews. By saying what she said she is canceling a genocide.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Fry her like the others and make her loose her job,company and fame and then we will have equality? Well unless there be and protected race in an land of equality?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
My opinion on this is simple, if you are not welcome to share your views concerning the Lord on their platform then leave, shake off the dust and move on. Cancel culture has to devour someone, if we are all gone elsewhere they will bite and devour one another. I don't care one way or the other what happens to her, as far as I am concerned she is one of the hyenas that "serves" Scar. She is dangling at the bottom of the food chain and is aware of it.

Aerials1978

Dec 10, 2019
My opinion on this is simple, if you are not welcome to share your views concerning the Lord on their platform then leave, shake off the dust and move on. Cancel culture has to devour someone, if we are all gone elsewhere they will bite and devour one another. I don't care one way or the other what happens to her, as far as I am concerned she is one of the hyenas that "serves" Scar. She is dangling at the bottom of the food chain and is aware of it.

Whoopi doesn't brother me as much Joy Behar. She’s horrible. Actually the whole show is a practice in futility. How’s its number 1 in daytime slots is beyond me.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Whoopi doesn't brother me as much Joy Behar. She’s horrible. Actually the whole show is a practice in futility. How’s its number 1 in daytime slots is beyond me.
I think Joy Behar is very important, I hope all of her shows are recorded and preserved for posterity. I think during the Millenial Kingdom they will become part of a classic teaching on the great delusion.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
since i do not view the view, only see clips here and there, there is nothing in those clips that makes me have any interest in viewing the view.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
since i do not view the view, only see clips here and there, there is nothing in those clips that makes me have any interest in viewing the view.
Are you saying that after viewing the view you determined that your view was not to be viewed on the view?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
what is your view on the view if you havent viewed the view?

Odelschwanck

Jan 7, 2015
From the little I've seen of it, no thanks. Angry liberal ladies telling people they're bad.

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
I think the view is the dumbest show ever made.