You're Such a Flirt

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
These are some flirt lines that have actually been used on me... At first I was like huh:rolleyes: and then I realised "oh, he was trying to flirt":D
1. Does your left eye hurt? Because you been looking right all day.
2. I lost my number can I borrow yours
3. Help, something’s wrong with my eyes - I just can't take them off you.
4. Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?
5. If you were a booger, I’d pick you first
 
Posted. had poster's remorse. deleted.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
These are some flirt lines that have actually been used on me... At first I was like huh:rolleyes: and then I realised "oh, he was trying to flirt":D
1. Does your left eye hurt? Because you been looking right all day.
2. I lost my number can I borrow yours
3. Help, something’s wrong with my eyes - I just can't take them off you.
4. Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?
5. If you were a booger, I’d pick you first


#1 O.K.
#2 No way
#3 Kind a like this one.
#4 Keep walking....
#5 Oh so gross......I'm flicking you off buddy here have a hanky.....Your too gross for me......lol
 
I don't flirt because I am a bear. Bears love, honey ... :p

Here is one I read somewhere -
Person1: Do you know how much a polar bear weights?
Person2: No
Person1: Neither do I, but enough to break the ice.


The most important thing is the element of humour. Even if I want to make a friend, I always start off with some humour. It makes people comfortable. Unless the person doesn't value humour much .. but I would never approach such a person anyway. :rolleyes:
 
Here is one I read somewhere -
Person1: Do you know how much a polar bear weights?
Person2: No
Person1: Neither do I, but enough to break the ice.

Lol what would be even more hilarious, is if the other person doesn't get this joke..... I would be like OOOOOKAAAYYYYYY then.... moving on to the next one:rolleyes:
 
From the other way around, have you ever been talking to someone, and you think y'all are just having a nice conversation, and you find out she thought you were flirting with her?

The stronger your sense of humor, the more often it happens. Fortunately the stronger your sense of humor, the better you are able to take the misunderstanding. ;)
 
In high school, I was constantly accused of being a flirt, when in fact all I was really doing was....flirting...

Fast forward through the last decade, and I actually don't flirt, but people who don't know me have often taken my blushing awkwardness as being flirtatious. Apparently that's "cute" to some people, whereas to me, it's just kind of miserable.

Also, what Lynx said about having a strong sense of humor- yeah. A lot of people take that the wrong way.
 
In high school, I was constantly accused of being a flirt, when in fact all I was really doing was....flirting...

Fast forward through the last decade, and I actually don't flirt, but people who don't know me have often taken my blushing awkwardness as being flirtatious. Apparently that's "cute" to some people, whereas to me, it's just kind of miserable.

Also, what Lynx said about having a strong sense of humor- yeah. A lot of people take that the wrong way.

what about sniffing your hair?
 
For one thing, some guys need to learn that "Flirting" isn't about showing off your abs, or your strong muscles.. I honestly cant stand it when guys did that to me. It grossed me out, its like showing off your nasty dirty laundry socks that need to be washed in hot bleach or something.

Now when a guy starts talking to me like I am an actual human being, then we are getting somewhere... Doing anything other than treating me like a person, and treating me withe respect will get you nowhere.
 
I don't flirt because I am a bear. Bears love, honey ... :p

Here is one I read somewhere -
Person1: Do you know how much a polar bear weights?
Person2: No
Person1: Neither do I, but enough to break the ice.


The most important thing is the element of humour. Even if I want to make a friend, I always start off with some humour. It makes people comfortable. Unless the person doesn't value humour much .. but I would never approach such a person anyway. :rolleyes:
Lol had it at humor Ron :-)
 
Shoot just have fun with it. The most hilarious moments is when you have no Plex. :-)
 
...I thought you were acquitted? ;)

Thank goodness I was acquitted. When I mentioned that I had seen a one legged man looking kind of stirred up and frisky with that woman. They believed me.:)
Just wondering, Did anybody notice if there was a phone number with that video. ;) LOL
 
Lol what would be even more hilarious, is if the other person doesn't get this joke..... I would be like OOOOOKAAAYYYYYY then.... moving on to the next one:rolleyes:

Darn! She did not get the Bear joke in post#28.
Plan B!...Do you like hiking? I have a nice scale. Would you like to go out and find a bear, and maybe weigh him?
Don't worry if he gets honery. I would have fun wrestling around with him a little bit? ;)
 
Last edited: