Youtube room and sermon room's strict safesearch mode blocking some videos on youtube

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BIBLECOMPARER

Jan 8, 2012
I tried to bring up a youtube video I made but it won't open in the youtube or sermon room. It says No results (in strict safesearch mode). I am wanting to know how to bypass this since the videos I am making are just bible with pictures with it that are christian. They show up with youtube search but why not youtube room or sermon room searches? Might it have something to do with No results the rooms being in strict safesearch mode? How do I get around this so I can play the videos?

1still_waters

Have you tried searching on youtube, then playing them by using the
/youtube youtube-url-here

command?