youtube room problem.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

64amazing

Hello hope all is well.Im having problems with trying to download/streaming any music to play in this room.I have tried numerous times and ask questions but to no avail.I have no problems entering the room but cannot play any music:Why.
Please help.
Thank you.
Robert.
10/18/12.:confused:

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
You tube room is pretty simple.

/youtube (then your search criteria such as artist or song title) brings up the menu on the right side of the screen

To play a video run the search then click on the video you wish to play.

/pause

/play

/clear I think these are self explanatory

S

Siberian_Khatru

Are you entering the command correctly? To play a video, type: /youtube [link]

To bring up search criteria on the right hand column of chat, type: /youtube [keyword(s)]

Omit the brackets I have there when you are entering the commands. :)

Here is a screen shot showing me searching for the video (first line of text). You can see on the right column, videos related to that name have been pulled up.

In the second line of text, I used the link to the video to start it.

Example (see attached image):

Attachments

U

Ugly

Also make sure you are logging into the chats with 'High Speed' and 'Let me hear people'. Turning either of these off may prevent videos from loading.