YouTube

  • Thread starter Thread starter strungforever
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

strungforever

Guest
Hi!
Do you want to change yourself but you feel that you need some help? I'm here for you. In this video, I'm sharing my own experience about that how I changed myself and how I became a better person. If you want to join my journey - SUBSCRIBE! I'll be posting more videos about that how to change yourself, how to live a beautiful life, how to be happy and so much more...

This is my first Youtube video. If you like this type of videos, you can subscribe and leave a comment! Thank you very much!

[video=youtube;PbVZnTqlV5M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbVZnTqlV5M[/video]
 
Hmm. Join the site and immediately start pushing your YouTube channel. Rather a distasteful approach. You'll want to be more cautious about that as advertising/promotion is frowned upon by the site owner. If it becomes bad enough they may begin removing links or posts.
People join here to chat not to have users treat them like potential boosts to their pages or funds.