Zephaniah 3 -- The unjust knoweth no shame

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1 Woe to her that is filthy and polluted, to the oppressing city! 2 She obeyed not the voice; she received not correction; she trusted not in the Lord; she drew not near to her God. 3 Her princes within her are roaring lions; her judges are evening wolves; they gnaw not the bones till the morrow. Let’s look at this recent case with Hunter Biden. They found pictures and emails on his computer implicating Hunter, Joe, and Hunter’s brother in a corruption scheme selling access to key policy makers. However a day later the response is that this is a Russian disinformation campaign. So then that claim proves someone is lying and it proves this is a very big story about corruption. If it is true Joe Biden’s campaign is lying about it because they realize it is evidence of him committing a felony and selling out the country. If Biden’s campaign is right in saying this is Russian disinformation that the NY Post is publishing that is equally concerning. Rudy Guiliani is the one pushing this story, they are accusing him of spreading lies. So it is confusing, but what is telling is what everyone agrees to be true. First, even the campaign agrees that the pictures that were found on his computer are true. They depict Hunter Biden as a profligate person and a drug addict. During the first debate Joe Biden defended his son saying that he had problems, he couldn’t deny he had been kicked out of the military due to his drug use. But, he was working through these problems (cue the Rocky theme music) and like many other Americans who had drug problems he was picking himself back up and rebuilding his life. These pictures prove that depiction was a lie because the multi million dollars he received for a job involving making introductions was given to him by both the Ukrainians and Chinese while he was a profligate and drug addict. Also, no one denies that he was making millions of dollars from both the Chinese and Ukrainians to make introductions when his father was Vice President. What is also stunning to me is that Joe Biden has said repeatedly that he didn’t ever talk to his son about his business. Really? I have a son and daughter who are both working and we often talk about their business and how that is going. This claim by Joe tells me he knew there was a horrible conflict of interest and appearance of evil. So much so that he has to even deny he knew anything about it. Also, no one denies that Joe Biden pressured the Ukrainian government to fire the man who was investigating his son’s business for corruption. So what exactly do they deny? The emails are from Hunter complaining that he has to give half of his money to his dad, that he gets no respect, and it describes him setting up a meeting with Joe Biden on a certain day. Joe’s campaign has a very specific denial, they say on the date in question that there was no meeting set up with this man “on the calendar”. Yes, there was a large gap in his schedule that is unaccounted for on this day and they don’t deny that he might have met with this man, only that “it wasn’t on the calendar”. This is how liars respond to accusations. Any honest person would have said “I never met this person”. Also when asked if he received money from Hunter he says “he never talked to his son about his business”. Again, trying to pass off an answer to a question not asked as an answer to the question that was. But this is only part of the scandal. The second part is that Facebook and Twitter both blocked every attempt to reference this article from the NY Post. The hypocrisy in this action was incredible. They tried to give various justifications that were absurd. They said it was their policy to not accept a story like this unless Hunter Biden approved! That is laughable. It is like saying we won’t accept stories of Trump’s tax return unless he first approves! So they were excoriated by a variety of news outlets around the world and have since rewritten their policy and completely been exposed for their deceit. But that too is only part of the story. Apparently the FBI also had this evidence and dismissed it as “Russian disinformation”. Think about that for a minute. There was a three year investigation of Trump due to the allegation made by Clinton’s camp of Trump working with the Russians. They spent millions on the investigation, had an impeachment hearing, and did everything in their power to find evidence that would indict the president. During this time I supported the investigation 100%. My thought was if he is guilty I want to know, if he is innocent I want to know. Many complained about the time and expense and my position was “it is well worth the cost to know the answer to this question”. Yet now you actually have real, physical evidence that proves, unequivocally that there was interference in our government at the highest level. Either you have Ukrainian and Chinese buying influence with the Vice President, or you have Russians spreading disinformation during a presidential election. You have clear evidence of the crime they spent three years investigating and they just dismiss it out of hand without opening an investigation? So then, in conclusion:

Attachments

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Biden's campaign and their communication departments at CNN and MSNBC are claiming this is Russian disinformation. OK, why haven't they sued the NY Post? Because in the discovery everything would be revealed. Why haven't they denied these are legitimate emails? Because it is too easy to prove they are real and a denial like that would open the door for the NY Post to sue them and discovery would again discover everything.

Instead MSNBC and CNN claim that these emails were hacked from the iCloud and there is no meta data on them. This is false. The NY Post is owned by Rupert Murdoch, his lawyers went through all this, they have had this since September, they aren't going to expose themselves to a lawsuit, instead they are releasing this one story at a time to give Biden a chance to lie about it and expose how fake these claims of Russian disinformation are.

The other claim is that this is too convenient coming at this stage in the campaign right before the election and it is seems highly unlikely that a repairman would have read emails and turned this over to the FBI. The problem with that argument is that both Hunter Biden and his lawyer have sent emails requesting to get the laptop back when the NY Post notified them of this story.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Also, after 90 days it is abandoned property by law and the owner of the store gave it to the FBI. It would have been much better for Trump if this had come out much sooner, he could have shut down any impeachment hearing or it would have made Bernie Sanders the nominee. Either way it wouldn't make any sense to hold onto this. The real question is why the FBI did nothing.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
There are three interviews, the middle part of this video is Giuliani laying out the entire web of deceit.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Book that just came out that details a huge banking fraud with UBS in Switzerland, billionaires in the US, Hillary Clinton, Obama and Biden.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Here is the story from the journalist who resigned from the company he formed because they had censored this story contrary to his contract.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
There was an interesting rapture dream I saw recently. There were three scenes:
1. They were getting ready to vote
2. They were eating a pot of beans
3. A field of corn was transfigured into a field of candy corn in the twinkling of an eye.

Here is my interpretation.

1. Getting ready to vote refers to the US election and it refers to "those who restrain". Right now it is very clear that there is Censorship, lies, corruption, and propaganda treating the American electorate as a bunch of naive and ignorant sheep. The rapture talks about that which restrains stepping aside and allowing lawlessness to run wild.

2. Eating a pot of beans is clearly a direct reference to Esau selling his birthright for a pot of beans. That is what these corrupt politicians, Media outlets, some in the FBI, and some in the CIA and technology platforms have done. In exchange for a pot of beans they have sold their birthright.

3. Then, we will have the rapture. People eat candy corn at this time of year and only at this time of year. It is a candy that depicts a harvest. But it says so much more than that. Today the US turns corn into sugar. All of this processed food is filled with sugar to make the food more appealing and addictive to the general public despite it being less healthy. This is what the Lord refers to when He says "beware the leaven of the pharisees and scribes". They have been feeding people propaganda they portray as "news" when in reality it was junk food, the junkiest food, candy corn.

The term "acknowledge the corn" means to acknowledge your fault.

Cornfed is a derogatory term for uneducated rural people, the "Trump supporters" that have been fed by the elite media. However, it will become apparent that they have been feeding on candy corn, a dietary staple deserving of far more scorn.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
4 Her prophets are light and treacherous persons: her priests have polluted the sanctuary, they have done violence to the law. 5 The just Lord is in the midst thereof; he will not do iniquity: every morning doth he bring his judgment to light, he faileth not; but the unjust knoweth no shame.

What they are accusing Biden of is the exact same thing they accused Clinton of. Let’s suppose for a minute that Clinton’s foundation was on the up and up. Foreign countries were not buying influence with her by contributing to her foundation. If that were true why did the contributions stop when she lost the election? Talk about no shame, Biden compares his drug addict son getting millions to “make introductions” to him as being similar to any other American trying to rebuild their life after suffering from drug addiction! Bill Clinton went to pedophile island and if Hillary had been president that would have been the front page news! Joe Biden’s “party” wants to pack the Supreme court with more than 9 Supreme court justices and he has the nerve to tell us that should ignore that and instead focus on the President who nominated a Supreme court justice (his constitutional job) and the Senate who is confirming that nomination (their constitutional job)! He tells us he’ll let us know by election day how he stands on packing the Supreme court yet people are already voting now! There is no shame!

6 I have cut off the nations: their towers are desolate; I made their streets waste, that none passeth by: their cities are destroyed, so that there is no man, that there is none inhabitant.

Just look at history. French Revolution, Russian Revolution, Roman Empire, there is a long list of those He cut off.

7 I said, Surely thou wilt fear me, thou wilt receive instruction; so their dwelling should not be cut off, howsoever I punished them: but they rose early, and corrupted all their doings.

All these corrupt and wicked politicians think that because they “worked hard” they deserve to be where they are. Yes they rose early, and they also corrupted all their doings.

8 Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the Lord, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.

He is talking about Armageddon. You want to see some scary youtube videos, watch the videos of both the Russians and Chinese military reviews. They are going to pour people into Armageddon just as the Bible said. We have a conflict just erupting between Azerbaijan and Armenia, Russia is sending 80,000 troops there. They recently sent 30,000 troops to the border with China. There have been border skirmishes with India where India has sent 60,000 troops to the border and China has done likewise. China is threatening Taiwan with threatening military exercises. The US is demonstrating that we will stand with Taiwan by sailing through the straight repeatedly and by selling billions of dollars worth of military hardware to Taiwan.

9 For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the Lord, to serve him with one consent.

This is the problem and it dates all the way back to the tower of Babel. When you worship idols it creates a language barrier, because of uncleanness. Why do people speak in “forked tongues”? Uncleanness, deceit, cunning craftiness all designed to hide evil intentions.

10 From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering. 11 In that day shalt thou not be ashamed for all thy doings, wherein thou hast transgressed against me: for then I will take away out of the midst of thee them that rejoice in thy pride, and thou shalt no more be haughty because of my holy mountain.

This is the purpose of the great tribulation, to remove these proud and haughty people.

12 I will also leave in the midst of thee an afflicted and poor people, and they shall trust in the name of the Lord. 13 The remnant of Israel shall not do iniquity, nor speak lies; neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth: for they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid.

Simple really, the judgement is due to people doing iniquity, speaking lies and having a deceitful tongue.

14 Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem. 15 The Lord hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the Lord, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more.

This is why all these debates about climate change are stupid. You can’t deal with any of these problems until you first remove the enemy. The more they discussed protecting the Amazon rainforest the faster it was burned. The more they talked about protecting the fish in the sea the faster they were harvested. If you really are concerned with the environment then the first step is to remove the enemy, those who commit iniquity, those who lie and speak with a deceitful tongue.

16 In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack. 17 The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

If we have one pure language then we can all come together with joy and singing. The world is so corrupt, they want to control, package, and sell to you “joy and singing”.

18 I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee, to whom the reproach of it was a burden.

What is this entire movement about respecting everyone, no judgement, etc? What they are actually doing is judging and reproaching Christians and their solemn assembly. They reproached us for speaking of Jesus as a savior and one who delivers from
sin. Everyone has a right to believe as they wish without judgement really means everyone but Christians.

19 Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame.

The cancel culture is all about “driving out” and “putting to shame” anyone who speaks for the Lord or from the Bible.

20 At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the Lord.