Bernie on Abortion: ‘Anytime, Anywhere.’ Why He’s Evil....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mitspa

Abortion and life is very simple for me, too. If it isn't alive then, why is that baby (fetus, embryo, whatever makes you more comfortable) growing?
In order for something or someone to grow it or they need life.
Therefore, all abortion is wrong.
You will never win that battle ..and the leftist baby killers love to debate the issue as you define it. You must have a clear legal standard of life similar to the legal standards already established in the law ..to win this battle.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
it might seem sometimes like i ignore questions in this section of the forum, but what really happens, is i get sick of talking about politics, and the division and hypocrisy that pops up in it, and how it drags Christians into being subsumed by worldly cares, and i just don't go back and look at the threads again for a while, or go back to the beginning of them and follow all the conversation.

so i miss things.

also, sometimes they don't seem worth replying to, because they are just baiting arguments. and they wind up bringing out the worst in me, too.

think i'll just go and tease some Arminians for a while now :p
stands a better chance of glorifying God, IMHO.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
the leftist baby killers
*by which Mitspa means of course, "Trump supporters" since Trump is pro-choice.

oh dear, Mitspa is a baby-killer too?

:rolleyes:

R

RachelBibleStudent

Making murder jokes is worse than stating Trump supporters are not worthy of the Christian name?
nowhere does scripture command us to accept anyone as a christian just because they say they are...

on the other hand scripture -does- command 'you shall not murder'...and jesus even extends this commandment to oppose harboring murderous thoughts in your heart...

shrimp

Aug 28, 2011
I am saying what I said which isnt what you gleaned from it. Interesting twist though. Time to take your meds?
Excuse me? are TRYING to start a fight, Keyboard Warrior? Because that's an ugly road to go down.

Mar 24, 2016
Excuse me? are TRYING to start a fight, Keyboard Warrior? Because that's an ugly road to go down.
Im not trying to start a war but I was trying to get you to see an orange isnt an apple. Did you see?

M

Mitspa

*by which Mitspa means of course, "Trump supporters" since Trump is pro-choice.

oh dear, Mitspa is a baby-killer too?

:rolleyes:
So when I say I would arrest abortionist and baby-killers ..that makes me a baby-killer..are you insane or just trying to provoke me? because this issue will cause me to hurt your feelings

R

RachelBibleStudent

So when I say I would arrest abortionist and baby-killers ..that makes me a baby-killer..are you insane or just trying to provoke me? because this issue will cause me to hurt your feelings
your -talk- is worth exactly the same thing all talk is worth...
your -vote- will be for a candidate who says we need to keep abortion laws as they are...

shrimp

Aug 28, 2011
Its not insulting to take meds. Some people need them. :eek:
You insinuated that I have something wrong with my brain and, therefore, can't think for myself without medication. You are a VERY rude and smug person and I am done talking to you.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
All these accusations hurled at Mitspa are predicated on the idea that he voted for Trump and that Trump is his first choice...

heh heh heh

Mar 24, 2016
You insinuated that I have something wrong with my brain and, therefore, can't think for myself without medication. You are a VERY rude and smug person and I am done talking to you.
Thank you:eek:
I am grateful for my blessings

M

Mitspa

your -talk- is worth exactly the same thing all talk is worth...
your -vote- will be for a candidate who says we need to keep abortion laws as they are...
First as was mentioned ...I voted for Cruz...second I don't accept you opinion on Trumps view on abortion...so go bark up another tree

R

RachelBibleStudent

I cant accept you as a christian simply because you say you are. Your actions tell me you are familiar with religion but not Christ.
the last person who claimed to know me so well after such a short time on this site turned out to be a previously banned user...

R

RachelBibleStudent

All these accusations hurled at Mitspa are predicated on the idea that he voted for Trump and that Trump is his first choice...

heh heh heh
no...they are predicated on his own statements that he will vote for abortionist donald trump in the general election in order to defeat abortionist hillary clinton or abortionist bernie sanders...

R

RachelBibleStudent

First as was mentioned ...I voted for Cruz...second I don't accept you opinion on Trumps view on abortion...so go bark up another tree
trump's exact words are not my 'opinion'...