Bride isn't going to be in the tribulation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 11, 2011
Luk 21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

Jesus warned us we could be deceived.

Eph 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

It is this "I can't be deceived attitude that will cause the majority to be deceived.

Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Here He warns His very disciples that they could be deceived. The many will not come saying believe in the Devil, they will say "Jesus is the Christ" and will deceive many.

This doctrine of a rapture will cause much heartache for those who believe they will be "raptured" away only to find themselves in the Great Tribulation suffering horribly.
Suffering horribly? :confused: pretty sure that comes after the tribulation; the tribulation/apostacy from my studies, reveals this to be a worldwide lovefest to me. with most of the world whoring themselves before instead-of-Christ (anti-Christ).

In reality though, I can see GOD Almighty's (elect) set aside ones, suffering emotionally over this situation, with most of their brothers and sisters in Christ attending this apostacy :( For this is the night in which we can do NO work (witnessing) :(; The Night of the Lord, comes just before The Day of the Lord.

I mean like people you genuinely and sincerely love, headed for pure disaster :( and if one thinks that it won't be extremely tempting to help drag them out of there,(witness) then I would have to sincerely question the genuineness of that love.

When this apostacy does take place, the GOOD-NEWS is that, SO DOES THE GATHERING BACK :cool: (one taken/one left thing)

Personally, if I didn't know the rest of Our Father's PLAN, from this point on, I know that I wouldn't be able to resist the temptation of going to help them; But! that's IF I didn't know the rest of Our Father's Plan :p

We WILL help them in Our Father's time; and this is even BEFORE The Lord's Day :)

When mankind gives up; Our Father IS just getting started :D

One should KNOW what Our Father IS going to do, IF they really want to help HIM, otherwise you may find yourself playing GOD; attempting to save a loved one from this apostacy, out of sync with The Father's Plan.

More GOOD-NEWS: your Wish, just happens to be Our Father's WILL! only be paitient, we WILL help them in His time, in this flesh, BEFORE the twinkling of an eye event (so-called -rapture); and those that absolutely refuse to leave this apostacy (worldwide false lovefest)

Well for them unfortunately; they still have The Lord's Day of Reckoning & Teaching to come in the Spirit, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK!; not a Day for a second chance at all; rather a Day of COMPLY or DIE! (eternally perish) in the lake-of-fire, at the end of that day. (Christ PLEASE!, I really want to be a firstfruit) and NO! I do NOT assume myself to be saved; UNLESS I happen to Pass Over prior to this event, then as promised, my belief in Getting Over Death (GOD) in and through Christ WILL save me, because I didn't just believe, but actually witnessed, what were ALL here to do.

And that IS for a GOD's Day, NOT a mans day. (1 day with the Lord IS as a 1000 years with man) I pray that ye be NOT! ignorant of this ONE thing!

Anyways; John 832; I didn't post this to offend you, as I agree with what you are witnessing, just this one issue, as I believe it will be us suffering more than them, until a little later. And it is a spiritual/emotional suffering, not a physical one.
Hopefully you can see even more Good-News in this, as that is all i'm trying to share. :)

Oct 14, 2013
Christ’s Second Coming will be like the lightning
In the discourse on His Second Coming our Lord Jesus Christ describes it so graphically that no one can misinterpret it any other way:
“For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.” (Mt. 24:27) Can anyone not see the lightning when it flashes across the sky? How then can anyone think the Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ will be a secret one?

PlainWord

Jun 11, 2013
“Left Behind”
“But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming.” (Mt. 24:37-42)

Our Lord Jesus Christ draws an analogy to the days of Noah in which the Noah and family were taken away into the ark and the and wicked people who were LEFT BEHIND destroyed by the flood. They “did not know until the flood came and took them all away”.

Have to correct you a little here my friend. It was the wicked taken away by the Flood being discussed. Noah was preserved and protected by the ark.

Apostol2013

Jan 27, 2013
The church is going to be gone before anything, it's not our fault that we were made gentiles which are unbelievers but the israel are guilty of killing the messiah so that is why they will go through the tribulation Matthew 27:24-25

King James Version (KJV)

24 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.
25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

after the church age and the fullness of the gentiles come in the bride will be raptured away many people believe that the church will be in the tribulation because of the seals also but look at this

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
Revelation 6:9-11

King James Version (KJV)

do you see this? a born again believer would NEVER ask for vengence of those that kill them they would ask for forgiveness BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEIR KINGDOM IS NOT OF THIS WORLD and that the unsaved person will be damned for ever look at stephen look at what he did

55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.
57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord,
58 And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.
59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.
60 And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.
Acts 7:55-60

King James Version (KJV)

but before all of this happen the bride of christ will be long gone

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

King James Version (KJV)

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

the dead in christ, the born again believers that are sleeping will rise first, no not everyone only the TRUE born again believers with christ in them that fell asleep on this earth will rise and we will be caught up in the sky to meet them, we meaning the believers who are still alive and haven't passed away, this event will be unseen to the world
i am doing a full study yes pre trb gathering of the harvest is true that is what i call it not rapture i call it reaping of the harvest there is much scripture to support this but i will post soon in some days days a full breakdown and once and for all eye opener but ill have to put it together first but you are correct so far........

PlainWord

Jun 11, 2013
Christ’s Second Coming will be like the lightning
In the discourse on His Second Coming our Lord Jesus Christ describes it so graphically that no one can misinterpret it any other way:
“For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.” (Mt. 24:27) Can anyone not see the lightning when it flashes across the sky? How then can anyone think the Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ will be a secret one?
Yes, dearly beloved. Let's see when that happens. It is given in the very next verse:

28 For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

Where will the carcass and eagles be? Armageddon.

Rev 19:

17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, "Come and gather together for the supper of the great God, 18 that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great." 19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. 20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.
So we see the Lord returns for the Battle of Armageddon, not for some Pre-Trib Rapture!!

PlainWord

Jun 11, 2013
i am doing a full study yes pre trb gathering of the harvest is true that is what i call it not rapture i call it reaping of the harvest there is much scripture to support this but i will post soon in some days days a full breakdown and once and for all eye opener but ill have to put it together first but you are correct so far........
Can't wait to see this.

Oct 14, 2013
Have to correct you a little here my friend. It was the wicked taken away by the Flood being discussed. Noah was preserved and protected by the ark.
Are all the wicked taken away and destroyed at Jesus second coming ?

Oct 14, 2013
What is the seal of God ?

PlainWord

Jun 11, 2013
Are all the wicked taken away and destroyed at Jesus second coming ?
Zech 14:

12 And this shall be the plague with which the Lord will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths. 13 It shall come to pass in that day That a great panic from the Lord will be among them. Everyone will seize the hand of his neighbor, And raise his hand against his neighbor's hand; 14 Judah also will fight at Jerusalem. And the wealth of all the surrounding nations Shall be gathered together: Gold, silver, and apparel in great abundance. 15 Such also shall be the plague On the horse and the mule, On the camel and the donkey, And on all the cattle that will be in those camps. So shall this plague be. 16 And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. 17 And it shall be that whichever of the families of the earth do not come up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, on them there will be no rain. 18 If the family of Egypt will not come up and enter in, they shall have no rain; they shall receive the plague with which the Lord strikes the nations who do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. 19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.

Mat 25:

31 "When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. 33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, 'Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.' 37 Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? 38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?' 40 And the King will answer and say to them, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.' 41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; 43 I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.' 44 Then they also will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?' 45 Then He will answer them, saying, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.' 46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

Oct 14, 2013

Revelation 2

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
28 And I will give him the morning star.
29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Oct 14, 2013
Isaiah 65

20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.
21 And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
23 They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the Lord, and their offspring with them.
24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

R

reject-tech

Don't know if I should be considered the bride of Christ, but I'll tell you one thing...

I am in GREAT tribulation RIGHT NOW, and have been for years.

Having no way to buy gas and scraps to eat?
Pfff...
Child's play to me. I weigh 135 and 1 lukewarm raman noodle gets me through a day.
Someone else pays for my gas and internet, when they can.
Every penny I make goes to my financially poor baby that loves me and wants to see me, but the world prevents.

Government or false religion peeling my skin off and beheading me with a blow torch for not rejecting Christ?
Pfff...
Child's play and an honor.

Bring something that easy on right now please.

And I suffer MUCH less than many that are out there RIGHT NOW.

Watching the world blindly break innocent hearts and starve the ones that can't deal with it on a daily basis is my tribulation, and it's much worse than being afraid of having the worldly powers come after me personally.

Youtube and the bible book store haven't imagined anything I wouldn't welcome as an escape.

God, with a few plain unencrypted words in the bible, told me to tell you guys that today is the day.

Sounds ruff I know, but hey, I can only think of one thing that could happen that would scare the dickens out of me, and it would only do so if I wasn't already praying for it to happen, and that's for Jesus to come back a totally different way than what's being preached and throw all modern speculation off kilter. :p

PlainWord

Jun 11, 2013
Don't know if I should be considered the bride of Christ, but I'll tell you one thing...

I am in GREAT tribulation RIGHT NOW, and have been for years.

Having no way to buy gas and scraps to eat?
Pfff...
Child's play to me. I weigh 135 and 1 lukewarm raman noodle gets me through a day.
Someone else pays for my gas and internet, when they can.
Every penny I make goes to my financially poor baby that loves me and wants to see me, but the world prevents.

Government or false religion peeling my skin off and beheading me with a blow torch for not rejecting Christ?
Pfff...
Child's play and an honor.

Bring something that easy on right now please.

And I suffer MUCH less than many that are out there RIGHT NOW.

Watching the world blindly break innocent hearts and starve the ones that can't deal with it on a daily basis is my tribulation, and it's much worse than being afraid of having the worldly powers come after me personally.

Youtube and the bible book store haven't imagined anything I wouldn't welcome as an escape.

God, with a few plain unencrypted words in the bible, told me to tell you guys that today is the day.

Sounds ruff I know, but hey, I can only think of one thing that could happen that would scare the dickens out of me, and it would only do so if I wasn't already praying for it to happen, and that's for Jesus to come back a totally different way than what's being preached and throw all modern speculation off kilter. :p
I'll pray for you!!