Christians protest Starbucks for taking Merry Christmas off their cups

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

lol, Kayla.. Don't ever try taking my iced coffee, and I'll let you live..lol :eek: :p
You sound like my sister lol She use to sneak our fathers left over coffee when she was a kid. Mom never knew about it.lol

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You sound like my sister lol She use to sneak our fathers left over coffee when she was a kid. Mom never knew about it.lol
Well, melita is always trying to take my coffee..vengeance on her is imminent..lol jk :eek:

Jan 27, 2013
madness, even when watching (most christmas movies these day,) there they are, putting up the christmas tree, putting up the lights, out side there homes,etc everything the movies is talking about is christmas. yet they say happy holidays. lol
confusing.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Not a Timmys fan?! Oh my! Whats happening in Canada? :p
I had my first Timmy's coffee just recently. It was nothing special.
My daughter also bought us Starbucks lattes this past Saturday.
It was one of the worst things I have ever tasted; I could not drink it.
I rarely buy Starbucks anything. I would rather support organic fair trade farmers :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I rarely buy Starbucks anything. I would rather support organic fair trade farmers :)

Bless you.. :)

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I go to a Baptist Church. We have coffee before services. Baptist here usually head for lunch at their favorite diner after services. Pentecostals services here end too late for coffee or lunch. The diners serve an early dinner for them.
:)

You must not have caught the hidden meaning of my comment............s'ok, you probably aren't the only one

:)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
madness, even when watching (most christmas movies these day,) there they are, putting up the christmas tree, putting up the lights, out side there homes,etc everything the movies is talking about is christmas. yet they say happy holidays. lol
confusing.
Who makes those movies? Christians?

D

didymos

This is beyond ridiculous...
What IS ridiculous that you go out to BUY coffee when you can make it (much cheaper) at home.
Dunno, must be a hipster thing. Anyway...

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
What IS ridiculous that you go out to BUY coffee when you can make it (much cheaper) at home.
Dunno, must be a hipster thing. Anyway...

I've never understood that either. why should I go somewhere and buy a cup of coffee while I can you brew it at home?

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I only buy coffee because I don't drink it often enough to justify the price of a coffee brewer.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I only buy coffee because I don't drink it often enough to justify the price of a coffee brewer.
If you purchase 2 cups from Starbucks, you have spent the price of a coffee maker from Dollar General........

Aug 11, 2015
When did Christians become so offended by such small things. Who cares?

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
But yeah, I would agree, it should be no surprise that the world is pushing harder and harder to remove God from itself. But I do think its a bad sign of whats to come in the future. At the very least, it fulfills what God said would happen, the world will hate Him and those who follow Him.
In my life, I've had dreams of Heaven. But, unfortunately nightmares of Hell also. And warnings about not obeying God's laws on sexuality and marriage-- serious warnings. God writes the rules, not people. In one nightmare, people went to a "church" in a city in Hell only to blaspheme God. Starbucks is starting down that path, and Christians should avoid their business whenever possible so as not to fall under the delusional spell of idolatry or food offered to idols.

Your young and searching, but, once I sought counsel from a nun regarding spiritual peace and she had some good advice: "follow the path of peace." One way to discern God's will is to test the spirits-- when you associate with a liberal lifestyle, see what the impact is on your emotions. Do you feel free? At peace? Do things get better or worse? Take the test with an objective attitude. Then try the alternate opposing way of life and compare the results. If you sincerely ask God to help you find the answer, and are open and honest about lifes experiences, and courageous enough to really put things to a "Holy Grail" test-- you'll find the answer in time. The beauty of life is that God gives us free-will. One Church billboard here reads:
"GOD DOES NOT SEND PEOPLE TO HELL. HE JUST HONORS THEIR CHOICE."
Be careful not to sell-out to the mass-delusion of the liberal koolaid while in their company. Go off alone to pray like Jesus did-- away from the crowds and madness... Seek God's will and even the seagulls on the beach will begin to speak to you-- the birds in the trees... even through people you pass along the way--

One time I was overwhelmed in a big city by the ocean-- my mind just wouldn't focus and I felt like I couldn't hang on... Two little birds scampered by on the dock, and I looked at my digital watch which read: 3:16; I looked in my Bible and realized I was reading the passage where Jesus said God knows even where each sparrow is and what they are doing, and even values them, at least a whole bunch of sparrows, almost as much as one person. This helped me to believe the truth about God's love and mercy. On my way home, two more birds, clearly having fun together, stopped briefly on the steps in front of me. This gave me strength and hope to hang on for one more day.

But, when we do things that God doesn't bless, it's like driving or flying into the fog-- it's very difficult to see or feel Heaven's light at those times, or to experience the truth of life---

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Timmy's has good coffee and bagels. I like McDonald's coffee too--

Aug 13, 2013
Has the "Christmas is pagan" rant started in the forums yet? LOL :D