Church History-attendence, persecution, and power

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Well, you should come on down! I have a couple of friends that live in Calgary, and one of them was just down for a visit a couple of weeks back. His mom now lives in Plano, which is where I work. I keep thinking I need to take a week off and ride the bike up there to visit.
My dearest sister lives in Calgary, and I was there to visit for the first time last August when her eldest daughter got married :) It was right at the end of all those terrible fires, and I landed in a smokey fog stink that did fairly quickly clear as the weekend progressed... and it was a beautiful night on the eve of the wedding, full moon and all, and except for the fact that my dear sister was recovering from a mastectomy, we all had a very wonderful time :) As to the states? Ha! I have a criminal record dating back to the seventies for possession of marijuana, which makes me persona non grata there since 911. Now, if I had murdered someone with a gun or killed someone with my car while I was intoxicated, there would be no problem, but because I inhaled, and I liked it, I may never cross the border again :):p:)

T

Txroads

Rosharon... I haven't been down to the coast in about 15 years.... I need to do that...preferably around shrimping time.

I'm in the metroplex, just north of Dallas, in Allen. Born in Clifton, lived in Lubbock for 42yrs, then moved here about 19yrs ago.
Texan through and through...

Magenta.... McAllen is just barely still Texas... that's WAY down there...lol
Rockin Red Raiders!!!! SUUUEEEEEWWW.. SON!..... Aww well then you got one a them slickerfied big city folk accent.... Them is good too!?... I like it around here... Surf side is probably one of the cleanest places I've ever seen and even during spring break it don't get crowded at all... And of course pretty good food..... Open invitation hoss....

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
I am supposed to go to texas in july. Either Dallas or Houston. Cant remember which place lol.

T

Txroads

I'm overloaded here in Iowa with an abundance of beef and pork products. I needs me some oysters, crayfish, crab, fresh snapper, grouper. I'm plumb tired of fish sticks and "farm raised" fish from Vietnam from the frozen section of the grocery store.

I did just put in an order for 6# of lamb riblets though, so I have that going for me, which is nice. LOL
Iowa?.... Let us now our heads.... LORD, we had no idea of the pain and sufferin our brother is truly going through........ I CAN'T DO IT.... IM. LAUGHIN TOO HARD

L

Lost_sheep

Did I hear something about Trump and Iowa /water pollution/bad voting decisions? OH, sore loser I guess.

I stay as far away from politics as I can manage. I'm aware we're having a presidential election in the US come November, but whomever wins, God willing, won't have much effect on me. I'm fixin' to bug on out here one of these days real soon after my Dad passes away and I am going to try to get as far away from "the world" as I can manage and still have a flush toilet and a warm bed to sleep in.

T

Txroads

I am supposed to go to texas in july. Either Dallas or Houston. Cant remember which place lol.
..........YOUR COMIN..... HERE...... TA TEXAS..... YOU.......
Move hornet..... Tennessee's comin ta Texas..... ((passes clean out))

L

Lost_sheep

Iowa?.... Let us now our heads.... LORD, we had no idea of the pain and sufferin our brother is truly going through........ I CAN'T DO IT.... IM. LAUGHIN TOO HARD
Yeah, imagine being on my end of it Tex. I was born and raised in Wyoming. I grew up in a little town sitting 7700' up in the Wind River mountains south of Jackson Hole. Iowa is a FAR cry from my Rocky Mountains. In scenery, in people, in hunting and fishing, in everything. Iowa isn't Hell, but I can see it from here.

T

Txroads

Yeah, imagine being on my end of it Tex. I was born and raised in Wyoming. I grew up in a little town sitting 7700' up in the Wind River mountains south of Jackson Hole. Iowa is a FAR cry from my Rocky Mountains. In scenery, in people, in hunting and fishing, in everything. Iowa isn't Hell, but I can see it from here.
Shoot fire I used ta love wyoming... Especially round cheyene... Son.... That should been part a texas.... Hmmm.... Wonder if we could buy it....

T

Txroads

I think I hit my head when I fell

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
Well, if its Dallas you'll be close to me, if it's Houston you'll be closer to TxR....Houston's only about 4 hrs from Dallas, tho. You better hope for Dallas in July, tho. Houston is brutal in summertime. Dallas is only miserable..lol

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
Rockin Red Raiders!!!! SUUUEEEEEWWW.. SON!..... Aww well then you got one a them slickerfied big city folk accent.... Them is good too!?... I like it around here... Surf side is probably one of the cleanest places I've ever seen and even during spring break it don't get crowded at all... And of course pretty good food..... Open invitation hoss....
Sounds good..might take a ride down there sometime..

Accent? Naw....I still speak fluent redneck..

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
I will say, some of the nicest, friendliest folks I ever met were in Montezuma Iowa...went there to hunt pheasant a bunch of years ago..

T

Txroads

Well, if its Dallas you'll be close to me, if it's Houston you'll be closer to TxR....Houston's only about 4 hrs from Dallas, tho. You better hope for Dallas in July, tho. Houston is brutal in summertime. Dallas is only miserable..lol
I can be anywhere she's gonna be... ((blushes... Ow my head))