FURIOUS!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
Well she really didnt get a chance to answer him. She didn't say she was healing on her own. She said she felt God had spoken to her and told her she had that gift but hadnt had the chance to answer people on whether she was claiming she was doing it in her power or Gods power.
I personally think since neither are here the topic needs to end. Just my opinion. The topic has gone on long enough.

And my computer is slower than the 7 year itch today. I dont know whats going on here

K

kaylagrl

I personally think since neither are here the topic needs to end. Just my opinion. The topic has gone on long enough.

And my computer is slower than the 7 year itch today. I dont know whats going on here

Yep,I do agree,I just wanted to answer your post and be sure you knew both sides. :)

Nov 22, 2015
Amen!

Hebrews 12:15 (NASB)
[SUP]15 [/SUP] See to it that no one comes short of the grace of God; that no root of bitterness springing up causes trouble, and by it many be defiled;

Yes that's really a danger to watch out for. Offence. It's the bait of satan.
There's much focus here on false teaching, but don't forget the first part:
And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another.*11*Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many.*12*And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.

My ex's wise words: with every finger you point at someone 3 point back.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
Yep,I do agree,I just wanted to answer your post and be sure you knew both sides. :)
Oh yeah. Lol. I was in that thread too. And not arguing for once. Must have been sick that day

NayborBear

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
THAT'S IT I'VE DONE HAD IT AND I'M GONNA SPEAK MY MIND!!... THAT'S IT.... I'VE HAD IT WITH ALL THESE SELF-RIGHTEOUS POMPAS INDIVIDUALS WHO THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE A LITTLE KNOWLEDGE THEY CAN SPEAK TO FOLKS ANY WAY THEY WANT AND THEN WANT TO HIDE BEHIND SCRIPTURE TO VALIDATE THEIR ARROGANCE!!!!.... You show me just one place in Scripture where Jesus "showed out" his knowledge of the Father to ANYONE not including the pharese or saudese..... ANYWHERE...... He never did!!... Did he walk into town swinging at the tax collectors or did he belittle the Samaritan woman at the well!!!!... Or the harlot in the street!!!....NO!!.... GET OFF YOUR SANCTIMONIOUS PEDALSTALS AND REALIZE THE PEOPLE YOU ARE TALKING TOO!!!..... Daggummit I ain't lost my temper like this in a while!!!!!

Tex?.........This is so you!! :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnDxPG3KrtA&list=RDB12eVCBbGsw

P

pottersclay

When typing words we lack expression and tone, I've lean to wait to see what direction a person is going in before I determine what's really being said.
Some of these people look for things as they troll the threads to start a confrontation.
This is not spirit led nor edifying, it's usually a person with to much time on there hands.
Got a whole world full of trouble makers , thank god for the handful of peacemakers.
My humor gets me in trouble more than anything else....just can't resist.......but if provoked I can stand toe to toe with the best of them....but that's not my heart......I just like to point people to Jesus.....he only asked me to catch them.......that he'd do the cleaning.....

C

coby

Was she an Alien? I have 4 fingers pointing back at me....... Joking....just joking......lol
No I typed 4 first but then I checked it, my thumb didn't point at me.

M

Miri

Has the furious thread turned into the TX female groupie thread.
Valentines day 2017 should be interesting around her.

Wink, wink, darlin. Lol.

6269.gif

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
Has the furious thread turned into the TX female groupie thread.
Valentines day 2017 should be interesting around her.

Wink, wink, darlin. Lol.

View attachment 144552
Not a groupie but I do flock to my own kind(southerners).
Honeslty saying, darlin, sweetie, ect isn't flirting in the south. It's normal talk. That's what we do.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
But when you make a southerner mad it's bad. Just ask my 14 year old son who got a flip flop whacked across his head for back talking me yesterday

Last edited:

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
Ok, darlin..... I sent you a PM, by the way... :)

Even though it's normal in Texas to call people darlin, my wife still doesn't appreciate my doing it. She's strange that way... LOL

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
Ok, darlin..... I sent you a PM, by the way... :)

Even though it's normal in Texas to call people darlin, my wife still doesn't appreciate my doing it. She's strange that way... LOL
I know. I saw it. My computer is slow so I am on my phone now. I'll message you in a minute

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Lucky you, Beth. The only one who ever pm's me and calls me "darlin'" is skylove.. lol :) :confused: :(

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
image.jpg
Let's pause for a commercial break of total cuteness. No he isn't mine. I'm babysitting. Before anyone asks

M

Miri

In Yorkshire in my neck of the woods, people call each other love,
even the men call each other love.

So you go buy something and hand over your money, the shop keeper will
say "thanks love"

Go south a bit and they call each other duck.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
One of the few moments y'all will see my soft side lol. That and if I stop posting that's why. His two year old sister is currently crawling up on me now

C

coby

In Yorkshire in my neck of the woods, people call each other love,
even the men call each other love.

So you go buy something and hand over your money, the shop keeper will
say "thanks love"

Go south a bit and they call each other duck.
Funny. If you really like someone in Holland you insult them.