Not By Works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 22, 2017
Like I said...you keep trusting your law abiding, working for dogma...I will trust Christ....context aludes you to the extent that you are trusting something that does not save....

Have you kept the law 24/7365 your whole life? NOPE....your guilty...good luck worker for!
ZOMBIES ARE GROPING IN THE DARK AND ARE WALKING DEAD.

John 1:5 The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.

John 12:35-36 Then Jesus told them, “You are going to have the light just a little while longer. Walk while you have the light, before darkness overtakes you. The man who walks in the dark does not know where he is going. Put your trust in the light while you have it, so that you may become sons of light.” When he had finished speaking, Jesus left and hid himself from them.

1 John 1:6-7 If we claim to have fellowship with him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live by the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

1 John 2:11 But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness; he does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded him.

Romans 13:11 And do this, understanding the present time. The hour has come for you to wake up from your slumber, because OUR SALVATION IS NEARER NOW THAN WHEN WE FIRST BELIEVED

. Ephesians 5:14 for it is light that makes everything visible. This is why it is said: “wake up, O sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.”

Revelation 3:1-3 To the Church in Sardis “To the angel of the church in Sardis write: These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but YOU ARE DEAD. wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your deeds complete in the sight of my God. Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

John 8:47 He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

Dec 22, 2017
1 Corinthians 12:1-11 Now about spiritual gifts, brothers, I do not want you to be ignorant. You know that when you were pagans, somehow or other you were influenced and led astray to mute idols. Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus be cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit. There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit. There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. There are different kinds of working, but the same God works all of them in all men. Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. To one there is given through the Spirit the message of wisdom, to another the message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues, and to still another the interpretation of tongues. All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he gives them to each one, just as he determines.

TruthTalk

Jul 17, 2017
Hi ElAmor, your screen name is a misnomer. This is what I was referring to when I said you are only itching for an argument - you truly have no interest in gaining insight into the Holy Scriptures only to demean people and refer to them as ZOMBIES, foolish nonsense.

Like I said...you keep trusting your law abiding, working for dogma...I will trust Christ....context aludes you to the extent that you are trusting something that does not save....

Have you kept the law 24/7365 your whole life? NOPE....your guilty...good luck worker for!
ElAmor's response to Decon's post, you are a child trying to play like you are a grown up.

John 1:5 The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.

Last edited:

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
New International Version 1984 2 Timothy 3:15-16 and how from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise FOR SALVATION through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

Hebrews 4:12-13 For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.

John 12:47-50 “As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it. There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day. For I did not speak of my own accord, but the Father who sent me commanded me what to say and how to say it. I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say.”

John 14:31 but the world must learn that I love the Father and that I do exactly what my Father has commanded me. “Come now; let us leave.

<><.t.><>

New International Version, is a very weak translation at best. So I will use the Holman Christian Standard Bible to quote your verse:

2 Timothy 3:15 (HCSB)
[SUP]15 [/SUP] and you know that from childhood you have known the sacred Scriptures, which are able to give you wisdom for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.

EVERYBODY should KNOW that Nobody is Born Again at natural Child Birth, which the only exception is John the Baptist.
It is a decision you make after you have been taught the bible, sometimes for YEARS. I personally did not become Born Again until the Age of 29, and I was raised in a Church my whole life prior to that.

No one has GOD's LOVE poured into their hearts prior to being Born Again.

No one has the Holy Spirit in they hearts prior to being Born Again.

No one has Spiritual Gifts prior to being Born Again.

No one has genuine AGAPE Love in their hearts before being Born Again.

It is nearly impossible to Please GOD without being Born Again.

IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT MOST PEOPLE WHO CALL THEMSELVES CHRISTIANS, ARE REALLY NOT. ONLY THE SAVED ARE BORN AGAIN, AND THAT HAPPENS THE INSTANT YOU EXERCISE SAVING FAITH, AS THE HOLY SPIRIT EMPOWERS YOU.

ALL OTHERS ARE THE "MANY" in Mat. 7:22-23

SO YES, the Scriptures are able to give you wisdom for SALVATION.

Romans 10:17 (HCSB)
[SUP]17 [/SUP] So faith comes from what is heard, and what is heard comes through the message about Christ.

John 3:5-7 (HCSB)
[SUP]5 [/SUP] Jesus answered, “I assure you: Unless someone is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
[SUP]6 [/SUP] Whatever is born of the flesh is flesh, and whatever is born of the Spirit is spirit.
[SUP]7 [/SUP] Do not be amazed that I told you that you must be born again.

ARE YOU BORN AGAIN, and how do you know?

If you have not read my Testimony, you may want to read it now, it is #57991 on page 2900 on this Tread.

Sep 6, 2014
Isn't that a rather odd way for Jesus to convince people to come unto him, but telling them they must eat of his flesh and drink of his blood in order to have eternal life through him?

Why would he not just say, "come unto me and believe in me, and I will give you eternal life", oh, he did say that. So why the hard saying of eat my flesh and drink my blood? It must be something deeper than "come unto me"?

Do you think the partaking of the Lords Supper (communion or sacrament) is a vain ritual?
You are "grasping at straws" in trying to draw a parallel between John 6:54 and the Lord's supper. The text does not support your position. It's that simple.

Hebrews 10:11-14
And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: 12But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; 13From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool. 14For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Dec 22, 2017

<><.t.><>

New International Version, is a very weak translation at best. So I will use the Holman Christian Standard Bible to quote your verse:

[SUP]15 [/SUP] and you know that from childhood you have known the sacred Scriptures, which are able to give you wisdom for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.

EVERYBODY should KNOW that Nobody is Born Again at natural Child Birth, which the only exception is John the Baptist.
It is a decision you make after you have been taught the bible, sometimes for YEARS. I personally did not become Born Again until the Age of 29, and I was raised in a Church my whole life prior to that.

IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT MOST PEOPLE WHO CALL THEMSELVES CHRISTIANS, ARE REALLY NOT. ONLY THE SAVED ARE BORN AGAIN, AND THAT HAPPENS THE INSTANT YOU EXERCISE SAVING FAITH, AS THE HOLY SPIRIT EMPOWERS YOU.

[SUP]17 [/SUP] So faith comes from what is heard, and what is heard comes through the message about Christ.

[SUP]5 [/SUP] Jesus answered, “I assure you: Unless someone is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
[SUP]6 [/SUP] Whatever is born of the flesh is flesh, and whatever is born of the Spirit is spirit.

If you have not read my Testimony, you may want to read it now, it is #57991 on page 2900 on this Tread.
Luke 6:46 “Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what i say?

1 John 1:5-10 WALKING IN THE LIGHT This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. If we CLAIM to have fellowship with him YET WALK IN THE DARKNESS, we lie and do not live by the truth. But IF WE WALK in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. IF WE CLAIM to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. IF WE CLAIM we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word has no place in our lives.

WHY WOULD OUR LORD JESUS BUILD HIS CHURCH(matthew 16:18) IF IT’S MEMBERS WOULD JUST SAY AND CLAIM THAT THEY HAVE FAITH BUT WON’T DO WHAT THEY ARE TOLD TO DO FOR FEAR OF BEING CALLED A WORKS SALVATIONIST?

IF THE CHURCH IS THE BODY,(eph 5:23) AND JUST AS THE BODY WITHOUT THE SPIRIT IS DEAD SO FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD.( james 2:26) IN THE SAME WAY A TREE WITHOUT FRUIT IS CUT DOWN AND BURNED.(Luke 6:43-45,john 15:6,mat 3:10)

ISN’T HE THE HEAD OF THAT ONE BODY (THE CHURCH)(ephesians 5:23)

SINCE WHEN DID THE BODY CONTROL THE HEAD OR MAKE THE HEAD DO WHAT THE BODY WANTS OR FOR THE LORD TO BECOME ITS SERVANT?

AREN”T THE BELIEVERS WHO ARE PART OF THAT ONE BODY SUPPOSED TO BE LED BY THE SPIRIT AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND?

ARE WE SUPPOSED TO JUST HAVE FAITH ALONE EXPECTING TO BE SERVED BY GOD HERE ON EARTH AND IN HEAVEN?( IF ALLOWED TO ENTER THAT PLACE)

IF EVEN OUR LORD JESUS BECAME A SERVANT, SHOULDN’T WE BE LIKE HIM, TO WALK AS HE DID ( 1 john 2:6) AND BE CONSIDERED AS GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANTS? (1 john 2:5-6,matthew 25:14-30)

Ephesians 4:11-13 It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, TO PREPARE GOD’S PEOPLE FOR WORKS OF SERVICE, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.

IF WE REALLY ARE A PART OF CHRIST BEING A MEMBER OF HIS BODY, THEN WE ARE EXPECTED TO DO HIS WORKS AS WE ARE LED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT.

IT IS HIS BODY (THE CHURCH) WHOM HE WILL SAVE AND THEY ARE THOSE WHO THROUGH FAITH DO THE WILL OF THE FATHER AND ARE WORKERS AND SERVANTS OF GOD AND ARE THEREFORE SONS OF GOD.

John 14:12 I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

Romans 8:14 because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.

Mark 7:6-13 He replied, “Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you HYPOCRITES; as it is written: “‘These people HONOR ME WITH THEIR LIPS, but their hearts are far from me. They worship me in vain; THEIR TEACHINGS ARE BUT RULES TAUGHT BY MEN.’ You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to the traditions of men.” And he said to them: “YOU HAVE A FINE WAY OF SETTING ASIDE THE COMMANDS OF GOD in order to observe your own traditions! For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and, ‘Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.’ But you say that if a man says to his father or mother: ‘Whatever help you might otherwise have received from me is Corban’ (that is, a gift devoted to God), then YOU NO LONGER LET HIM DO ANYTHING for his father or mother. Thus YOU NULLIFY THE WORD OF GOD by your tradition that you have handed down. And YOU DO MANY THINGS LIKE THAT.”

Therefore:

Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN HAS DIED IN HIS SINFUL NATURE AND RAISED AGAIN WITH JESUS TO LIVE ACCORDING TO THE SPIRIT in order that the righteous requirements of the law might be fully met in us, who do not live according to the sinful nature but according to the Spirit.(Romans 8:4)

AM I BORN AGAIN?

….God looks at the heart and if I would just CLAIM to be born again yet DO NOT DO WHAT HE SAYS and STILL WALKS IN THE DARKNESS...I WOULD BE A LIAR.

Dec 22, 2017

<><.t.><>

1 John 1:5-10 WALKING IN THE LIGHT This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. If we CLAIM to have fellowship with him YET WALK IN THE DARKNESS, we lie and do not live by the truth. But IF WE WALK in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. IF WE CLAIM to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. IF WE CLAIM we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word has no place in our lives.

WHY WOULD OUR LORD JESUS BUILD HIS CHURCH(matthew 16:18) IF IT’S MEMBERS WOULD JUST SAY AND CLAIM THAT THEY HAVE FAITH BUT WON’T DO WHAT THEY ARE TOLD TO DO FOR FEAR OF BEING CALLED A WORKS SALVATIONIST?

IF THE CHURCH IS THE BODY,(eph 5:23) AND JUST AS THE BODY WITHOUT THE SPIRIT IS DEAD SO FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD.( james 2:26) IN THE SAME WAY A TREE WITHOUT FRUIT IS CUT DOWN AND BURNED.(Luke 6:43-45,john 15:6,mat 3:10)

ISN’T HE THE HEAD OF THAT ONE BODY (THE CHURCH)(ephesians 5:23)

SINCE WHEN DID THE BODY CONTROL THE HEAD OR MAKE THE HEAD DO WHAT THE BODY WANTS OR FOR THE LORD TO BECOME ITS SERVANT?

AREN”T THE BELIEVERS WHO ARE PART OF THAT ONE BODY SUPPOSED TO BE LED BY THE SPIRIT AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND?

ARE WE SUPPOSED TO JUST HAVE FAITH ALONE EXPECTING TO BE SERVED BY GOD HERE ON EARTH AND IN HEAVEN?( IF ALLOWED TO ENTER THAT PLACE)

IF EVEN OUR LORD JESUS BECAME A SERVANT, SHOULDN’T WE BE LIKE HIM, TO WALK AS HE DID ( 1 john 2:6) AND BE CONSIDERED AS GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANTS? (1 john 2:5-6,matthew 25:14-30)

Ephesians 4:11-13 It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, TO PREPARE GOD’S PEOPLE FOR WORKS OF SERVICE, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.

IF WE REALLY ARE A PART OF CHRIST BEING A MEMBER OF HIS BODY, THEN WE ARE EXPECTED TO DO HIS WORKS AS WE ARE LED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT.

IT IS HIS BODY (THE CHURCH) WHOM HE WILL SAVE AND THEY ARE THOSE WHO THROUGH FAITH DO THE WILL OF THE FATHER AND ARE WORKERS AND SERVANTS OF GOD AND ARE THEREFORE SONS OF GOD.

John 14:12 I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

Romans 8:14 because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.

Mark 7:6-13 He replied, “Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you HYPOCRITES; as it is written: “‘These people HONOR ME WITH THEIR LIPS, but their hearts are far from me. They worship me in vain; THEIR TEACHINGS ARE BUT RULES TAUGHT BY MEN.’ You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to the traditions of men.” And he said to them: “YOU HAVE A FINE WAY OF SETTING ASIDE THE COMMANDS OF GOD in order to observe your own traditions! For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and, ‘Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.’ But you say that if a man says to his father or mother: ‘Whatever help you might otherwise have received from me is Corban’ (that is, a gift devoted to God), then YOU NO LONGER LET HIM DO ANYTHING for his father or mother. Thus YOU NULLIFY THE WORD OF GOD by your tradition that you have handed down. And YOU DO MANY THINGS LIKE THAT.”

Therefore:

Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN HAS DIED IN HIS SINFUL NATURE AND RAISED AGAIN WITH JESUS TO LIVE ACCORDING TO THE SPIRIT in order that the righteous requirements of the law might be fully met in us, who do not live according to the sinful nature but according to the Spirit.(Romans 8:4)

AM I BORN AGAIN?

….God looks at the heart and if I would just CLAIM to be born again yet DO NOT DO WHAT HE SAYS and STILL WALKS IN THE DARKNESS...I WOULD BE A LIAR.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013

. . . .
I will give you some advise, KEEP YOUR POSTS SHORTER. NO ONE WANTS TO READ THE LENGTHY POSTS YOU ARE ADDICTED TO POSTING.

It still is NOT PART OF SALVATION, that happens in an instant, when we Genuinely BELIEVE.

What you are CONFUSING, is AFTER SALVATION, those who were GENUINELY SAVED, has GOD's LOVE inside of their HEARTS. Therefore, IF YOU LOVE HIM, you WILL keep HIS COMMANDS. NO AND's, IF's, or MAYBE's, it is in Our NEW NATURE. IT IS PART OF OUR BEING SAVED, when the HOLY birthed our human spirit into ETERNAL LIFE. In other words, IF WE ARE GENUINELY SAVED, PAST TENSE, we will act like it.

Those that DO NOT HAVE THAT NEW NATURE IN THEM, are still spiritually dead.

1 John 3:14 (HCSB)
[SUP]14 [/SUP] We know that we have passed from death to life because we love our brothers. The one who does not love remains in death.

THEY NEVER WERE REAL CHRISTIANS.

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2013
We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us, Even keep the law.
Get the cake and light the candles........no man keeps the law.....you know why? If you have broken 1 (one) law your guilty as a law breaker........exactly why the righteousness of Christ is IMPUTED BY FAITH WITHOUT THE DEEDS OF THE LAW!

Dec 12, 2013
There goes your dishonesty again. Let me show you.

I would never stand before Jesus and boast of my works.

I would never stand before Jesus and tell him his works and power and promises are not true.

You know I would not, why do you persist in telling this forum that I do?
Sure you will......you embellish the work, power and promises of Jesus all the time with works and water......I suggest you sit in water to put your pants out!

Dec 12, 2013
If I remember correctly.
First,
Blessed are those who read Revelation.

And second,
I believe the Word is remove not stir.

Seems to me you have yet to reconcile.
Yeah....look up the inspired word and not the King Jimmy word.... <---means to stir away!

Dec 12, 2013

John 12:35-36 Then Jesus told them, “You are going to have the light just a little while longer. Walk while you have the light, before darkness overtakes you. The man who walks in the dark does not know where he is going. Put your trust in the light while you have it, so that you may become sons of light.” When he had finished speaking, Jesus left and hid himself from them.

1 John 1:6-7 If we claim to have fellowship with him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live by the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

1 John 2:11 But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness; he does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded him.

Romans 13:11 And do this, understanding the present time. The hour has come for you to wake up from your slumber, because OUR SALVATION IS NEARER NOW THAN WHEN WE FIRST BELIEVED

. Ephesians 5:14 for it is light that makes everything visible. This is why it is said: “wake up, O sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.”

Revelation 3:1-3 To the Church in Sardis “To the angel of the church in Sardis write: These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but YOU ARE DEAD. wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your deeds complete in the sight of my God. Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

John 8:47 He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”
You should read the bible more and quit watching zombie movies.....serious!

Dec 22, 2017
I will give you some advise, KEEP YOUR POSTS SHORTER. NO ONE WANTS TO READ THE LENGTHY POSTS YOU ARE ADDICTED TO POSTING.

It still is NOT PART OF SALVATION, that happens in an instant, when we Genuinely BELIEVE.

What you are CONFUSING, is AFTER SALVATION, those who were GENUINELY SAVED, has GOD's LOVE inside of their HEARTS. Therefore, IF YOU LOVE HIM, you WILL keep HIS COMMANDS. NO AND's, IF's, or MAYBE's, it is in Our NEW NATURE. IT IS PART OF OUR BEING SAVED, when the HOLY birthed our human spirit into ETERNAL LIFE. In other words, IF WE ARE GENUINELY SAVED, PAST TENSE, we will act like it.

Those that DO NOT HAVE THAT NEW NATURE IN THEM, are still spiritually dead.

1 John 3:14 (HCSB)
[SUP]14 [/SUP] We know that we have passed from death to life because we love our brothers. The one who does not love remains in death.

THEY NEVER WERE REAL CHRISTIANS.
Ok bro thanks.

Can you kindly explain to me which comes first SALVATION THROUGH JUSTIFICATION or SALVATION OF THE BODY OF CHRIST?

Ephesians 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.

Romans 13:11 And do this, understanding the present time. The hour has come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed.

Hebrews 9:27-28 Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Did Jesus and the apostles not warn the believers about the coming JUDGMENT and WRATH OF GOD? Why were they warned?

Romans 1:32 . Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

Acts 20:29-31 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

Hebrews 5:11-14 warning Against Falling Away We have much to say about this, but it is hard to explain because you are slow to learn. In fact, though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you the elementary truths of God’s word all over again. You need milk, not solid food! Anyone who lives on milk, being still an infant, is not acquainted with the teaching about righteousness. But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.

Hebrews 12:14-15,25 warning Against Refusing God Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord. See to it that no one misses the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many. See to it that you do not refuse him who speaks. If they did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, how much less will we, if we turn away from him who warns us from heaven?

1 John 2:18 warning Against Antichrists Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

1 Corinthians 10:11-12 These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the fulfillment of the ages has come. So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall!

Matthew 25:26-30 “His master replied, ‘You wicked, lazy servant! So you knew that I harvest where I have not sown and gather where I have not scattered seed? Well then, you should have put my money on deposit with the bankers, so that when I returned I would have received it back with interest. “‘Take the talent from him and give it to the one who has the ten talents. For everyone who has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him. And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

Matthew 25:45-46 “He will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’ “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

Dec 22, 2017
Take your own advice worker for before your dogma takes you some place you wish not to go
Yes i am a WORKER FOR...GOD and you are...DEAD.

Revelation 3:1-3 To the Church in Sardis “To the angel of the church in Sardis write: These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but YOU ARE DEAD. Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your deeds complete in the sight of my God. Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; OBEY IT, AND REPENT. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

graceNpeace

Aug 12, 2016
Yes i am a WORKER FOR...GOD and you are...DEAD.

Revelation 3:1-3 To the Church in Sardis “To the angel of the church in Sardis write: These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but YOU ARE DEAD. Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your deeds complete in the sight of my God. Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; OBEY IT, AND REPENT. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.
Ouch!!!!!!
Context lacking more than a little bit here!