Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
You have started at least nine threads in less than an hour. Some of them you were starting leass than two minutes after the previous one. I'm not complaining, but do you think you will be able to keep up with them all?
There was this guy on this site a while ago. He'd come along, post a few posts that all had the same things going for them
1. A title guaranteed to entice anyone to click onto it.
2. Some tiny bit of something another that really didn't make much sense, after anyone clicked.
3. The whole thing reeked of baiting the reader, and it did. Always causing it to go on and on for page.
4. The guy disappeared once the post was up, rarely, if ever, responding to any interest in the post.
5. Then he'd do the same thing about once or twice a day for a week or so, and disappear for a few months, only to return and start it all over again.
I can't remember that guy's name, other then it was about five letters long, started with an A (I think) and ending with a C (I think.)
BUT I really think the guy was eventually banned from the site, and has returned as 88, or he hasn't been banned, but just picked another name to play the same game longer.
That said, why do people keep responding to someone who doesn't even care enough to return, simply because they were baited?
Where sin ABOUNDS.....GRACE did MUCH MORE ABOUND......It is a crying shame that anyone would label grace with such a foolish word as greasy.....the grace of GOD resulted in the Son of God being brutalized, mocked, spit upon, beaten beyond recognition, crucified naked and shamed, speared, nails driven through his hands and feet, having his Heavenly Father turn his back and ultimately death.....SO WE CAN BE REDEEMED, RECONCILED, SAVED FROM WRATH AND TRANSPOSED INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD......