Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
For us overly analytical types it looks more like this:
1) Find someone intriguing, spend several months trying to figure out why
2) Gather data on said someone, covertly watch said someone and try to decide if this someone is someone you can tolerate in your close inner circle
3) If they pass the initial vetting, try to actually say something to this someone, usually ends up as random but sincere compliments or saying hi and staring at your feet for 5 second until you feel awkward and say goodbye
4) if you haven't scared that special someone off by knowing way more about them than a casual acquaintance should or revealing the fact that you've already run through every possible relational scenario in your head, you might just become friends
5) ? (TBD if I ever get past the friendship of step 4)
Good for you..yeah .im new to my 50s too..not too thrilling so far but oh well..i was always raised a man should persue and make the first moves..a lot dont because of how society has made women and they dont know thier reactions if being straightforward with a woman..ikm not good at subtle so it takes the guesswork out of something if a man is upfront..lol