Tell us about your phone and we'll tell you who you are . Yet another social thread for both singles and married ones. Phones are a big part of our lives and how we use them reveals a lot about our personalities . Having started this thread, I'll start (and for statistics, I'll add a poll):
- Android, IOS, or Windows (and/or BB)? IOS
- Most used apps: Safari, Spotify, Casts (or pocket Casts) and Audible
- Other than calls and sms, what else do you use your phone for? Bible, Devotional, Online Bank, Music, Social Media (Facebook and Instagram), Alarm clock, countdown, Bus and Train waiting times, Map, Reading and studying, browsing the internet, CC, Reminders, Notes/lists, Workout, emails. Needless to say...
- Can you last 24 hours without your phone? I can't, well maybe I can, if I had a laptop and internet. But if I'm outdoors, I have to make preparations, like inform my parents so they don't have to worry, bring a backpack and my stuff in it, Singapore Map Lel (I still get lost here after living here for 2 years), my bible, and a to-do-list. Maybe a digicam too, you never know who you'll meet on the road, so must have a cam ready. Now that I think about it, it'd probably be fun to go visit the park without a phone. Hmmm, I might give that a try sometime.
- Lastly, screenshot your home screen (if you want):