Recent content by andy700700

  1. andy700700

    Hi!

    Numbers 6:24-26 New International Version 24 “‘“The Lord bless you and keep you; 25 the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; 26 the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”’
  2. andy700700

    Hello everyone, am new here

    Numbers 6:24-26 New International Version 24 “‘“The Lord bless you and keep you; 25 the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; 26 the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”’
  3. andy700700

    Hello

    I am grateful that i have Jesus so i can go back to be with the father when i leave this world John 14:6 New International Version 6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
  4. andy700700

    Looking real christian friends

    James 1:12 New International Version 12 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him. Revelation 22:12 New International Version 12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is...
  5. andy700700

    Hola from Texas! DFW

    Joshua 1:8 New International Version 8 Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. John 1:1 New International Version 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the...
  6. andy700700

    Hi!

    Numbers 6:24-26 New International Version 24 “‘“The Lord bless you and keep you; 25 the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; 26 the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”’
  7. andy700700

    Hi! I'm from Bangladesh. I come from a Muslim background

    Numbers 6:24-26 New International Version 24 “‘“The Lord bless you and keep you; 25 the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; 26 the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”’ Proverbs 27:17 New International Version 17 As iron sharpens iron, so one...
  8. andy700700

    Thanks for having me

    Romans 1:20 New International Version 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse. Genesis 1:1 New International Version The Beginning 1...
  9. andy700700

    Grace

    I like this verse John 1:1 New International Version 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
  10. andy700700

    I have questions

    Each person has free will to choose life or death Search the scriptures for truth Jeremiah 21:8 New International Version 8 “Furthermore, tell the people, ‘This is what the Lord says: See, I am setting before you the way of life and the way of death. John 14:6 New International Version 6 Jesus...
  11. andy700700

    Seeker of Truth

    I look forward to the new heaven and new earth however there is still work to be done to get a harvest Galatians 6:9 New International Version 9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Matthew 16:24 New International Version 24...
  12. andy700700

    Hi all. I'm Aimee, I'm new here.

    Numbers 6:24-26 New International Version 24 “‘“The Lord bless you and keep you; 25 the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; 26 the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”’ Romans 5:8 New International Version 8 But God demonstrates his own love for us...
  13. andy700700

    Hello Again

    Romans 5:8 New International Version 8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
  14. andy700700

    Hi

    Numbers 6:24-26 New International Version 24 “‘“The Lord bless you and keep you; 25 the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; 26 the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”’
  15. andy700700

    Hello community, I’m new here

    Numbers 6:24-26 New International Version 24 “‘“The Lord bless you and keep you; 25 the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; 26 the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”’ 1 Corinthians 12:12-13 New International Version 12 Just as a body, though one...