Seeker of Truth

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

AlexanderForTruth

New member
Sep 21, 2026
3
8
3
Hey everyone,
I hope you all are having a blessed day. My name is Alexander, and lately I have felt a calling for Truth. I love history and using the foundation of the Word to explain and understand past and current events. Guided by the Holy Spirit the Lord has allowed me to see some very hard Truths. Since history ultimately is HIS STORY. the bible speaks of times where the people are asleep to the Truth. Walking around even sometimes in strong faith but unable to see Truth and the absolute amazing creations and understandings the Lord has blessed us with. I would love to discuss more with anyone that finds this interesting. However, I must give a warning of caution first. If you have built a life surrendered to the Lord and at peace exactly where you are. I honestly suggest we stick to the group chats and bible study for communication. Only if you have a unbreakable foundation built on the Lord do I suggest we discuss what I have been shown. I dont get everything right and if its not factual and backed up by the bible I do not take it for Truth. We live in interesting times, and God is so Good and loving. The end of my discovery has made my faith, trust, and love for the Lord Jesus so strong. I dont wish to disturb anyone's peace or hurt anyone since the Truth can be hard to handle. If your like me and find a calling for Truth by the Lord I'd be glad to discuss.

God bless you all
 
Welcome Alexander to Christian Chat. May the grace and peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

(KJV John 8:31-32) "Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

(KJV Revelation 22:14) "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city."
 
Hello Alexander, my name is Peter and I am a fellow brother in Christ and seeker of objective Truth.

May the Lord bless you with wisdom and patience, many helpful and enlightening interactions here and much fellowship 🙏

What is your favorite moment, book or verse from the New Testament? Next month I'll be asking about the Old Testament more but for now that's been my ice breaker for September 🤭
 
Hi AlexanderForTruth glad you are joining CC, welcome! I did find a calling for truth, I minister and reach out to the homeless in my area, so humbled to do this. So have a browse around the Forums, jump in and meet some cool fellow believers😊 God bless you and your endeavors🙏✨
 
Hey everyone,
I hope you all are having a blessed day. My name is Alexander, and lately I have felt a calling for Truth. I love history and using the foundation of the Word to explain and understand past and current events. Guided by the Holy Spirit the Lord has allowed me to see some very hard Truths. Since history ultimately is HIS STORY. the bible speaks of times where the people are asleep to the Truth. Walking around even sometimes in strong faith but unable to see Truth and the absolute amazing creations and understandings the Lord has blessed us with. I would love to discuss more with anyone that finds this interesting. However, I must give a warning of caution first. If you have built a life surrendered to the Lord and at peace exactly where you are. I honestly suggest we stick to the group chats and bible study for communication. Only if you have a unbreakable foundation built on the Lord do I suggest we discuss what I have been shown. I dont get everything right and if its not factual and backed up by the bible I do not take it for Truth. We live in interesting times, and God is so Good and loving. The end of my discovery has made my faith, trust, and love for the Lord Jesus so strong. I dont wish to disturb anyone's peace or hurt anyone since the Truth can be hard to handle. If your like me and find a calling for Truth by the Lord I'd be glad to discuss.

God bless you all

Hi Alex, I would love to know why you would use the phrase, "if you have built a surrendered life to the Lord".

That understanding of faith and faithing is something I don't see very often.

Care to talk a little more about that?
 
I look forward to the new heaven and new earth however there is still work to be done to get a harvest

Galatians 6:9
New International Version
9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

Matthew 16:24
New International Version
24 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.

1 Peter 5:8
New International Version
8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

Revelation 21:1-8
New International Version
21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”
5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”
6 He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. 8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”