Recent content by Beekeeper

  1. Beekeeper

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    It would be very sad for any person to not know what Jesus does in His "office" on our behalf, "where He ever liveth to make intercession for us" (Hebrews 7:25) "And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins." (1 Corinthians 15:17). We are not able to enter into...
  2. Beekeeper

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    I do not really need to have an excuse as to why I would not give a comprehensive response here to such a long list of issues. It would take the form of a 20 page sermon which nobody would read. I am just being practical from the point of one who still thinks there is more to uncover in this...
  3. Beekeeper

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    Your posts #4,814-#4816 are too numerous for anyone to address in one post. I would not know where to start addressing the errors of interpretation in a list that long. People who are in disagreement about foundational approach to scripture need to go through points one by one if any meaningful...
  4. Beekeeper

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    I think I have been sincere in my dealings with you. We have been comparing what we believe and challenging each other on how it compares to scripture. All good stuff. My appeal to you to apologize to that person was sincere too, because you really have crossed the line. @OMC has not been...
  5. Beekeeper

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    At this point in time I view Jesus as being a high priest not just temporarily for a passing "church age", but forever (Hebrews 7:21), and of a higher order than that of the Levites. Priests make intersession on behalf of man to God, and if Jesus was to abandon His role in heaven we would be...
  6. Beekeeper

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    Actually at this stage I no longer wish to continue where we left off, because there are more weighty matters here. I am a conspiracy theorist, and suspect that you have been trying to silence all who do not agree with your views by getting this thread closed down by means of your rudeness...
  7. Beekeeper

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    I have been wanting to continue our conversation from where we left off, but have not wanted to come in to the middle of a dog fight. It is pointless to address any differences here if it does not result in a meaningful exchange of thoughts, which hopefully we are all here for. If continuing...
  8. Beekeeper

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    Well Rev. 21 at least belongs to the future. I think that would be hard to argue against. Baffoon speech!
  9. Beekeeper

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    I think He is ready to use the rod of iron in the right time. just like He did in AD70. 1000 years is like a day with Jesus now.
  10. Beekeeper

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    "Preterist" sounds like a bad word when you say it in the same tone of voice as "predator' or "heretic". I remember when I thought the pope was the antichrist and people called me a "historicist" and expected me to believe a whole lot of things that came with the package. The first time I saw a...
  11. Beekeeper

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    I am not saying that none of this has any relevance other than its immediate fulfillment. My point is that all of it is far less supportive of the future millennial reign doctrine than it is cracked up to be. God's hand was against nations that came against Jerusalem in a mighty way during the...
  12. Beekeeper

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    Did Jesus ever make an excuse like that for His wounds? Was He a false prophet? Zechariah 13:3 And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the Lord: and...
  13. Beekeeper

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    That identifies the rider as Jesus, and that is acknowledged. Are you assuming that this reign is in the future? Do you think it is heavenly or earthly? Who is the king of kings right now?
  14. Beekeeper

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    Zechariah13 has time stamps all over it. It is not your future kingdom, in does not even get out of BC. The "House of David" and "inhabitants of Jerusalem" are the tribes of Ephraim and Judah. We continue to read about the law of Moses being zealously implemented in the land, including death...
  15. Beekeeper

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    Zechariah 12 is about the same period of time that Ezekiel 38 and 39 is about. You have been sifting through words of prophesy in search of words that you can use to support a fictitious prediction. You have not taken care to find out what they really mean for fear of taking puff out of your theory.