Recent content by Claudette

  1. C

    Christian friend

    Hi, I am just looking for Christian friend to chat with. I oil paint and like to paint scenes from Bible, such as Woman at Well wirh Jesus. Claudette
  2. C

    True Worshipers Will Worship In Spirit And In Truth

    I am an artist and find this interesting because I have just finished painting a picture of Jesus and woman at the well.
  3. C

    Long Life

    I think of my friends who have left this world and I miss them. I will not worry about when I join them because I will when Jesus reaches his hand put for me.
  4. C

    Long Life

    I an 86 and oil paint using scripture inspiration, a God lnspired gift.
  5. C

    Hello! I am n artist. Any artist out there? Claudette

    I am 86 years old and have been an artist all my life. I am a widow and lonely without my mate John. Oil painting is my gift from God and my paintings express this. Would love to chat with anyone.
  6. C

    Coffee shop/bakery name

    FIKA is good name for coffee house. It is Swedish and means It means, Take a break with coffee and a pastry. Google FIKA for the complete meaning.
  7. C

    Coffee shop/bakery name

  8. C

    Hello! I am n artist. Any artist out there? Claudette

    I am an oil painter. I paint what inspires me.
  9. C

    Christian Seniors Form

    I would like to br in a senior chat group also.
  10. C

    Pastor

    Tell me more about your ministry. Ministry is not a job, but a blessing from God. Ministry is letting someone cry on your shoulder and you wipe tears from their eyes. .
  11. C

    Artist new chat member.

    thanks for your welcome. OIL painting is my hobby. Claudette