Recent content by frederickdoc

  1. F

    looking for help reconciling the Sabbath with common observation?

    Basic knowing Jesus begotten Again the first day of week . probably Glorified the same day. I dont think Jesus Took his Heavenly seat yet tho. And I'm not sure what 40 days later was ,What Day when The High Priest did take a Seat Past other high priests don't get to Rest on the Sabbath ...
  2. F

    Is Your Doctor a Certified Killer?

    No but it funny true plus it doesn't limited somewhere they're going to still killed thinking they're doing their godza favor
  3. F

    Is Knowledge of the Original Languages Necessary for KJV Believers?

    That that's the only thing that interests me and all the text about it . I Don't anything about the guy professor what have you . But I like to know what scripture or what made whoever wrote that Jesus became that I am. And heard it say in Acts? I Am Jesus KJV
  4. F

    Is Your Doctor a Certified Killer?

    Looking back on the thread it maybe should have said, IS your doctrine A certified killer?
  5. F

    How do preachers or teachers explain this?

    The fruit of faithfulness refers to integrity, reliability, and steadfastness. When you yield your life to God, the Holy Spirit slowly reshapes your character to match God’s own faithful nature. How it looks: It is the quiet, lifelong commitment to keep your promises, stay loyal to God, show...
  6. F

    How do preachers or teachers explain this?

    It's not Faith it's faithfulness it's important to know that especially when it comes to the gifts of the Holy Ghost
  7. F

    How do preachers or teachers explain this?

    And they are All done very quietly and invisible, only the Holy Spirit can do! we just go along for the . The prophet Isaiah put them out there and it's all Godly love and this is why God is love
  8. F

    Why aren't the words " believe, believer, and believing " in italics in the English translation of scripture?

    Well at the least you Know Jesus is The Savior . If Scripture said in the NAMES Of plural ,then I could agree if I seen that more than three times. ANYONE CAN READ THERE'S ONLY ONE NAME. SO THERE'S A CHOICE OF HANDICAP, it's just an excuse. . The gospels have it both ways singular in the Name...
  9. F

    Why aren't the words " believe, believer, and believing " in italics in the English translation of scripture?

    Well start looking & don't use no Old Testament scriptures. Did you read the sentence that says baptized in the name and it's showing you all three as one Name .you don't know Jesus is All . I I keep telling you it's the only one who can annoint is God in Jesus has the anointing to anoint but...
  10. F

    looking for help reconciling the Sabbath with common observation?

    Tell me what's written on your heart then you know I was never given the ten commandments with Jesus as Lord seated high priest and I have the kurds and honey so I know how to choose good and know what evil is . God is Love and the Holy Spirit helps me to keep all his commandments but they're...
  11. F

    looking for help reconciling the Sabbath with common observation?

    We have the better commandments and it all comes from the Holy Spirit! 7 attributes in 9 fruits of the spirit buster gifts everyday house and you have everything you need I really need to keep his command especially God is love
  12. F

    looking for help reconciling the Sabbath with common observation?

    TThe the fourth commandment is the easiest to keep when you have the Holy Spirit you're automatically in His Rest . He took care of that for us . But but it's not covered if the holy spirit is not magmde abode or begotten again like Peter said then they switched the word to born again by men...
  13. F

    looking for help reconciling the Sabbath with common observation?

    You know the High Priest is Now seated right? This His Rest . Abolish the Sabbath because the high priest could never rest because of uncleanliness Jesus made sure we are clean that we may rest in him!
  14. F

    looking for help reconciling the Sabbath with common observation?

    I like rare truth it's probably the first one, that's the only way you know God is Love
  15. F

    The Holy Spirit/God's Word

    I alway laugh cus human in men legal law dictionaries it means Monster. Most often is Actually true