How do preachers or teachers explain this?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
the 9 spiritual gifts are:. love, joy, peace, faith, meekness, tenderness, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness.
And they are All done very quietly and invisible, only the Holy Spirit can do!
we just go along for the . The prophet Isaiah put them out there and it's all Godly love and this is why God is love
 
modern translations use the word faithfulness. i'll stay with an original translation using the word faith.
The fruit of faithfulness refers to integrity, reliability, and steadfastness. When you yield your life to God, the Holy Spirit slowly reshapes your character to match God’s own faithful nature.
  • How it looks: It is the quiet, lifelong commitment to keep your promises, stay loyal to God, show up for your family, and remain trustworthy in small, everyday things.

  • Universal Expectation: Every single Christian is expected to manifest this fruit as they mature.

  • Now Seek This
Faith as a Gift: The Supernatural Empowerment
The gift of Faith is an extraordinary, mountain-moving confidence in God's power given for a specific crisis, miracle, or task. This is distinct from the "saving faith" required for all Christians to believe in Jesus; it is a temporary or situational surge of divine certainty.
  • How it looks: It is the supernatural ability to boldly pray for a miracle, step out in extreme financial risk for a ministry, or remain entirely unshakeable in the face of sudden, intense danger. [1]
  • Individual Distribution: The Holy Spirit hands this out to specific people at specific times to accomplish His work. Not everyone will have this specific gift
  • i will admit without Both faith type are needed cus first fruit is of The Holy Spirit doing The transformation.
  • I don't remember 100% don't hold a me
but I think English has faithful more like a noun but originally

Gift Faith is action verb faith Gift is Aman unmovable unshakable Trust Full knowledge no all get it. Probably cuz they're not seeking him to know him as he is Lord And God . I I personally had no man show me these things but here I am trying to show you as a man but am I a man?

I will say I am a begotten again man if that sets okay with you all