Recent content by Martha58

  1. Martha58

    About SCAMMERS .... in Christian Chat, Penpal Forum

    About SCAMMERS .... in Christian Chat, Penpal Forum SPECIAL FOR FEMALE Readers What should you think if someone with SO nice profile, writing good and godly blogs here, answering all your messages with such skillful and nice words...and here and there addressed you with dear and my Lady...
  2. Martha58

    VERSE TO PONDER ON...:-)

    HOW DO WE PRAY........?!? In those ancient days and now that we have Jesus...... David prayed one day....uttered in Psalm 139: ...........Do I not hate those who hate you, Lord , and abhor those who are in rebellion against you? I have nothing but hatred for them; I count them enemies...
  3. Martha58

    BIBLE ; ...VERSES TO PONDER OF......:-)

    BIBLE : ...VERSES TO PONDER OF......:-) HABAKKUK 3:18-19 .........yet I will rejoice in the Lord , I will be joyful in God my Savior. The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights. Just in the time before Judah's fall...
  4. Martha58

    BIBLE ; ...THING TO PONDER OF

    VERSE TO PONDER ON.....:-) Nahum 1:3 The Lord is slow to anger but great in power; the Lord will not leave the guilty unpunished. Nahum 1:3 NIV GOD HAS ALWAYS KEPT GOING AFTER US..HE ALWAYS WANT EVERYONE OF US TO BE SAVED... Nahum is a prophet to Judah, because Israel has already been...
  5. Martha58

    VERSE TO PONDER ON...:-)

    Today Verse to ponder on is from PSALM 109 My God, whom I praise, do not remain silent, for people who are wicked and deceitful have opened their mouths against me; they have spoken against me with lying tongues. With words of hatred they surround me; they attack me without cause. In return...
  6. Martha58

    Verse of the day

    In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace Ephesians 1:7
  7. Martha58

    Verse of the day

    The Lord will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord , and his name the only name. Zechariah 14:9
  8. Martha58

    Verse of the day

    God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Corinthians 5:21
  9. Martha58

    Verse of the day

    Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? Romans 8:35 Have a sunny day ....with and through Jesus :cool:!
  10. Martha58

    Verse of the day

    Give praise to the Lord , proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done. Psalm 105:1 To all of you.... have God's blessings!!
  11. Martha58

    Verse of the day

    Verse of the day..... He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” Psalm 46:10 Have His wonderful blessing!!!
  12. Martha58

    Hello

    Hi to all! Greetings from Martha58!
  13. Martha58

    Test

    ​test test...:-)​