Hello

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends, hope you like it here!
 
Hello! Martha :) good morning!!! Have a wonderful day and welcome to CC :)

God bless you!
 
Greetings to you also Martha. There are quite a few peeps from Germany on this site so you should feel right at home. In fact, I was born in Landstuhl Germany but moved to the US at 9 months of age. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.
 
Thank you!
Your father was stationed in Landstuhl, wasn't he?
Have you ever visited Germany since then?

Have a blessed day!
 
Hello Martha, welcome to CC! I hope you enjoy your time with us :)
172625d1501308843-greetings-welcome.gif
 
Hello Magenta,

Thank you so much for your beautiful welcoming greets!
I still havev to find out what all possibility making things or posting news, upload pics etc!!

Thank you for your nice&lovely treats!
God bless you and have a nice day!
 
i am looking for ppl who are accepting and loving not judgementel hi martha hope all is well love
 
Thank you!
Your father was stationed in Landstuhl, wasn't he?
Have you ever visited Germany since then?

Have a blessed day!

My dad was in the Air Force and brought my mom over from Detroit. I spent the first 9 months of my life there. We lived in Enkenbach. Of course, I remember nothing about living in Germany. My older brother was born there too. No, I have never made it back to the place of my birth.