‘Let them fight’: Bennett slammed for pushing parents to vax-shame each other

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 5, 2021
"PM reportedly wanted to pit parents against each other in effort to encourage vaccination of kids; National Parents Association urges him to rescind ‘shocking’ statements."

The Israeli Pm recently made the following statement, “I want the parents of those who vaccinated their children to put pressure on the parents who did not vaccinate. I want the parents to compete with each other. Let them fight.” World leaders continue the push to vaccinate their populations and blame/shame those who have not taken the gene therapy shots.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/let-t...-for-pushing-parents-to-vax-shame-each-other/

By TOI STAFFToday, 11:20 am

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
I've had the jab. It is not gene therapy. I don't know why you believe this myth. Having said that, I don't agree with compulsory vaccination. It's up to the individual.

To me, now it's a no brainer. I wasn't sure to start with so I checked it out.

Vaccines a problem? Polio is close to being eliminated. Smallpox has been eliminated. Whooping cough is no longer the issue it used to be. When was the last outbreak of the deadly diphtheria? Most people have never heard of it. It's been wiped out in the Western world. All these advances, and many more, have been through vaccination.

Aug 5, 2021
I've had the jab. It is not gene therapy. I don't know why you believe this myth. Having said that, I don't agree with compulsory vaccination. It's up to the individual.

To me, now it's a no brainer. I wasn't sure to start with so I checked it out.

Vaccines a problem? Polio is close to being eliminated. Smallpox has been eliminated. Whooping cough is no longer the issue it used to be. When was the last outbreak of the deadly diphtheria? Most people have never heard of it. It's been wiped out in the Western world. All these advances, and many more, have been through vaccination.

Yes, I understand that you believe in the mainstream narrative that this a safe and effective vaccine. Many continue to believe this and dismiss evidence that myself, other members, and doctors/researchers have posted about this being an experimental technology.

Sadly, I do think the Supreme Court in this nation will rule in favor of Biden's mandate and it will be compulsory in all states of this nation and in other countries as well. Italy will become the first country to require all workers to have a Covid "green pass"- proof of vaccination, a negative test or recovery from the virus starting this October 15th. The next step the globalists have planned is to connect this vaccine pass system to a global cryptocurrency system, that way more control can be gained over the individual and it will become the only way to buy and sell.

Aug 4, 2021
Yes, I understand that you believe in the mainstream narrative that this a safe and effective vaccine. Many continue to believe this and dismiss evidence that myself, other members, and doctors/researchers have posted about this being an experimental technology.

Sadly, I do think the Supreme Court in this nation will rule in favor of Biden's mandate and it will be compulsory in all states of this nation and in other countries as well. Italy will become the first country to require all workers to have a Covid "green pass"- proof of vaccination, a negative test or recovery from the virus starting this October 15th. The next step the globalists have planned is to connect this vaccine pass system to a global cryptocurrency system, that way more control can be gained over the individual and it will become the only way to buy and sell.
Enough with the cryptononsense. And there will be no european demand for vaccinepassport nationally. Europe is free, we have civil rights. Human rights. The SCOTUS will not violate the constitution. The 12yh and the 14th will reign supreme.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Netanyahu is probably petting a cat in some secluded bunker saying, "Yes! Yes...Carry on, Mr. Bennett..."

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
Y
The next step the globalists have planned is to connect this vaccine pass system to a global cryptocurrency system, that way more control can be gained over the individual and it will become the only way to buy and sell.
Perhaps but I'm very, very leery of accepting all the time what people claim is the NEXT STEP. I've heard of the NEXT STEP of things as far back as the middle of the 1970's.

Aug 5, 2021
Perhaps but I'm very, very leery of accepting all the time what people claim is the NEXT STEP. I've heard of the NEXT STEP of things as far back as the middle of the 1970's.
Yes, I think you make a good point. I should have said something like, "I see in at some point in the future that the globalists plan to connect...."

It may not necessarily be the next step. Many economies of the world are struggling, and at some point, cash will be done away with. Using some kind of global cryptocurrency that can be connected to this vaccine pass system seems like the logical progression to me.