😒😒😒😒😒😒 I AM SORRY!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Please forgive me family, for that is how I do think of cc! Some are like bratty little brothers and sisters! I was one of six siblings so I know! I am sorry for hasty remarks and unkind words spoken without giving some the benefit of the doubt! I will try my very best to allow ALL the " fruit " of the Spirit to shine from me! Just be patient and kind with one another and I do accept constructive correction! Thank you ALL FOR BEING YOU! Blessings and love in Jesus!🌞🌞🌞

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
If I were to think some of the people on CC act like brats....

that would be a considerable upgrade in my thinking.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
Yeah there's no point getting worked up about someone on the other side of the world not believing the same as you.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
You are forgiven.
I will stop believing its winter here if you stop believing its summer where you are.:unsure:

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Personally, I will NEVER forgive the round earth folks......the damage they have done will result in a never ending circle of existence.......

Jul 23, 2018
Please forgive me family, for that is how I do think of cc! Some are like bratty little brothers and sisters! I was one of six siblings so I know! I am sorry for hasty remarks and unkind words spoken without giving some the benefit of the doubt! I will try my very best to allow ALL the " fruit " of the Spirit to shine from me! Just be patient and kind with one another and I do accept constructive correction! Thank you ALL FOR BEING YOU! Blessings and love in Jesus!🌞🌞🌞
You seem fine to me.
If someone gets toxic or hateful use the ignore button.

Ignore is bliss.

Try it. It is not permanent.

On this board you need strategies.
Charlie rene,stones ,laftour,and autieant are all nurturers. Tourist is one also. But the toxic ones are many.

You are full gospel,threfore a target.
If you post spiritual things prepare for attacks.

Anything regarding healing and faith is automatically thrown into the special WOF Meat grinder.
Satan himself gets a better deal.

Cessationists are "prowlers". They WILL attack.

If you love people,you can love those toxic ones while you put em on ignore.

Also if you debate concept vs concept you can avoid a lot of back and forth on personal slapfests.

Start your interaction with the board here;

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
You seem fine to me.
If someone gets toxic or hateful use the ignore button.

Ignore is bliss.

Try it. It is not permanent.

On this board you need strategies.
Charlie rene,stones ,laftour,and autieant are all nurturers. Tourist is one also. But the toxic ones are many.

You are full gospel,threfore a target.
If you post spiritual things prepare for attacks.

Anything regarding healing and faith is automatically thrown into the special WOF Meat grinder.
Satan himself gets a better deal.

Cessationists are "prowlers". They WILL attack.

If you love people,you can love those toxic ones while you put em on ignore.

Also if you debate concept vs concept you can avoid a lot of back and forth on personal slapfests.

Start your interaction with the board here;
I so humbly thank you for the understanding and encouragement! This moved my spirit to tears,then moved the Spirit to talk with the father! What a precious blessing soooooo many miss just because they haven't been taught to believe fully! I would that everyone be born again and filled with the Holy Ghost! Blessings!🌞🌞🌞

Jul 23, 2018
I so humbly thank you for the understanding and encouragement! This moved my spirit to tears,then moved the Spirit to talk with the father! What a precious blessing soooooo many miss just because they haven't been taught to believe fully! I would that everyone be born again and filled with the Holy Ghost! Blessings!🌞🌞🌞
Oh,2 other nurturers are godsgirl and magenta.
You can call em gg and horseygirl.
Lol

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Yes. I have met a lot of peace loving nurturers here and love them all! I'm a mix of many parts ,firey,encouager,lover, and friendly! I am still seeking for Him to make me what He wants as a fit for His kingdom! Blessings!🌞🌞🌞

A

AuntieAnt

Sweet Sister, I'm glad you joined CC. You bring joy to this place. β™‘β™ͺβ™‘β™ͺβ™‘β™ͺ:giggle:β™‘β™ͺβ™‘β™ͺβ™‘β™ͺ

Grace in Jesus.jpg

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Sweet Sister, I'm glad you joined CC. You bring joy to this place. β™‘β™ͺβ™‘β™ͺβ™‘β™ͺ:giggle:β™‘β™ͺβ™‘β™ͺβ™‘β™ͺ

View attachment 201779
Awwwww @AuntieAnt,thank you! I love you too! I have found many wonderful ppl in cc,I consider family! Blessings!🌐🌐🌐

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
I AM SO VERY SORRY CHILDREN OF GOD! THIS SHOULD NEVER BE ........ABOUT US...........! BUT ABOUT HIM! ..........PLEASE AGAIN FORGIVE ME! MY ATTITUDE WAS MINE NOT HIS,I AM THEREFORE STEPPING AWAY FROM HERE FOR A BIT FOR HIM AND THE HOLY SPIRIT TO WORK ON ME THRU STUDY AND PRAYERS. .................. PLEASE DON'T ....YOU WATER THE SEEDS ALSO,JUST LET THEM DRY UP! MANY THANKS FOR LOVE AND ENCOURANGEMENT SHOWN TO ME! YOU ...ALL...ARE IN MY PRAYERS!......PEACE AND LOVE.....LAWHANA!

Jul 22, 2019
Our words or the message we are trying to get across, because we are human can come from the Holy Spirit of GOD and also be tempered within the well of life experience that we have aquired on our journey and as you are aware we all have a different journey. You were one of the first members to welcome me to cc and you guided me on my way in this chat room, you obviously have the fruits of the Spirit stay strong within his Spirit for it protects us from the evil one The Lords prayer helps me in my time of weakness. LOVE in our Lord Jesus the Christ.

Jul 22, 2019
I AM SO VERY SORRY CHILDREN OF GOD! THIS SHOULD NEVER BE ........ABOUT US...........! BUT ABOUT HIM! ..........PLEASE AGAIN FORGIVE ME! MY ATTITUDE WAS MINE NOT HIS,I AM THEREFORE STEPPING AWAY FROM HERE FOR A BIT FOR HIM AND THE HOLY SPIRIT TO WORK ON ME THRU STUDY AND PRAYERS. .................. PLEASE DON'T ....YOU WATER THE SEEDS ALSO,JUST LET THEM DRY UP! MANY THANKS FOR LOVE AND ENCOURANGEMENT SHOWN TO ME! YOU ...ALL...ARE IN MY PRAYERS!......PEACE AND LOVE.....LAWHANA!
Our words or the message we are trying to get across, because we are human can come from the Holy Spirit of GOD and also be tempered within the well of life experience that we have aquired on our journey and as you are aware we all have a different journey. You were one of the first members to welcome me to cc and you guided me on my way in this chat room, you obviously have the fruits of the Spirit stay strong within his Spirit for it protects us from the evil one The Lords prayer helps me in my time of weakness. LOVE in our Lord Jesus the Christ.

FollowHisSteps

Feb 15, 2019
Balance is wisdom. Every interaction is 50% us, and this 50% we can change and effect.
Knowing when we are hurt, what we secretly would like as a response, what we have pride in, begins
to give us freedom.

When feelings are high, we easily say things that are too strong, and too far, even when the provocation
was unfair.

Many miss the one symbol we have, the cross. The cross is carrying the sins of others and not retaliating,
but forgiving, turning the other cheek because yes it hurts, but we wish no harm.

Imagine this place is a training ground, a place of unexpected challenges which God uses to refine us and
show us our true selves. We forget our whole lives are always spend in our own heads, and it is here God
works and speaks, so God bless you, and know you are always forgiven in Him, and He is so gracious, to
lead us deeper. Peter is our wonderful example, "Do you love me", "Yes Lord, you know that I love you."

The treasure within is the treasure of eternity, which He has planted in us, Amen.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
We all bite and react in a way that we know we should not.

It's a shame we only realise afterwards.
When the Holy Spirit says to us "Hmm do you think that was the right way to act?

Well he does with me.

It's good to ask for forgiveness, clear the air.

BUT it's not good to wait to forgive until someone asks us to forgive them.

Firstly if we do wait we could be waiting a long long time. The person who offended us may not even know they offended us.

Secondly we forgive as the Father has forgiven us. Freely.

I love this quote, not mine but by Lewis B Smedes

"To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.

So true.

On this site I have non on ignore.
But those who personally attack me on a continual basis of my character, even when I have explained why I think they are wrong with what I believe I just don't respond any more. Why put ourselves in the position for that to continue? We don't have to.

But if I get a feeling they are struggling I will seek their welfare.

Not saying it to look good but that is what we are called to do.

The fruit of love does not necessarily mean we have to like them, but given my experience with people that I did not like but had the opportunity to help them (yes even with gritted teeth and after arguing with God who asked me to help) I actually quite liked them.

Got to know the real person.

God bless you sister.
As I said before to you.
We do not agree with certain doctrine but given your thread here I do know your heart.

God bless you sister.

Bill.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
No different than me...I mean others. 😊

E

eternally-gratefull

Hope you do not leave, we all make mistakes.. It takes a mature person to admit it..