1,000 words

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

iTOREtheSKY

crushed beneath.jpg -----------------------------------------

L

livinglifejesusway

417845_505516296169681_2109512779_n.jpg ...

I

iTOREtheSKY

---------------------------------------------------------
couple-rain-1.jpg

S

SeatBelt

Guilty as charged..I really guess I didn't understand what the thread was or how I was meant to conduct myself in it..I guess I should have re-read the OP. I was all oooooohhh pretty colors..post post post post. LOL
I thought we'd had one exchange on that and you got down to business nicely. I did wonder what all was going on in the mind or iTORE, but all seemed to be well.

The intent of my last textual post was to try to explain things to Kim some, and anyone else who found themselves in that same boat, rather than the boat in which I had intended to travel.

Aimee was on one side of the line or the other (not real sure) with her invisitext, but that did prompt Kim to type again, so maybe that's a thumbs down?
No malice at all towards Kim. She's good people... but sometimes coloring inside the lines is much prettier. Lots o threads for voicing thoughts. Some prefer Streams, I like DART.

S

SeatBelt

April-15-2013-00-40-37-wrqwa.jpeg Brought to you by Invisitext

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
The intent of my last textual post was to try to explain things to Kim some, and anyone else who found themselves in that same boat, rather than the boat in which I had intended to travel.

No malice at all towards Kim. She's good people... but sometimes coloring inside the lines is much prettier. Lots o threads for voicing thoughts. Some prefer Streams, I like DART.
Sorry to not abide yet again, but I wanted to offer an apology.

After looking through this "album" (seems more like an album than a thread :)), I am very much beginning to see your (SeatBelt's) point about just one picture at a time. Some of these pictures have indeed been more touching than any words could ever be.

Sorry for any trouble, and thanks for having patience with me!

I

iTOREtheSKY

-----------------------------------
BOOKS!.jpg

N

NukePooch

100_0098.jpg