#1 on the bucket list...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
My bucket has a hole in it that seems grow larger every day. Seems that many of the things that were important to me yesterday, have lost their luster. I look forward to the things that God will provide me on my way home.
This makes me happy, sounds to me like He is alive and well within you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TabinRivCA
I'm not giving up hope on getting to Israel one day, maybe they'll reduce the air fare to a couple dollars then I can go sooner than I expected:cool:!
 
Well if travel was possible for financial and health reasons, I'd put tickets to Malta in that bucket and head out on an adventure! (Until the bucket set off the metal detector and was removed as the handle could be detached and considered a weapon. I would then be given free accomodations and even a spiffy jumpsuit. Hhm. I am going to have to rework my list ideas. Even my fantasies come with anxieties. Ack.).
Hahaha They sure do...ack indeed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TabinRivCA
I'm tempted to give you that dreaded :(sad face for that!!!
Me too!!! Let's go to Isreal Sis. Oh that is such a worthy desire, rooted in Him. I believe that anyway. Seriously, how wonderful that would be. Would you want to be rebaptized in the Jordon?