10 Facts About You

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

Witness45

1. You're reading this right now.
2. You're realizing that is a stupid fact.
4. You didn't notice that I skipped three.
5. You're checking now.
6. You're smiling.
7. You're still reading this even though its stupid.
9. You didn't realize I skipped eight.
10. You're checking again and smiling about how you fell for it again.
11. You're enjoying this.
12. You didn't realize there's only supposed to be ten facts.

W

Witness45

Dare you to point out ten legitimate uselessly stupid facts about the user above you. Fact: That's the point of this Forum Game.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Dare you to point out ten legitimate uselessly stupid facts about the user above you. Fact: That's the point of this Forum Game.
Careful now.. dares can backfire on you. Pointing out stupid and useless things about another user may make them feel like their being mocked or ridiculed..Even if it IS just meant for fun..

Feb 7, 2015
But posssibly, true.....

W

Witness45

Careful now.. dares can backfire on you. Pointing out stupid and useless things about another user may make them feel like their being mocked or ridiculed..Even if it IS just meant for fun..
Oh, come on... I didn't even think of people posting hateful mean things about each other, it's just supposed to be a fun stupid game!

Not mad at you Ladybug. It's just sad when you have to be specific about not being hateful to one another on a forum full of fellow CHRISTIANS, makes you wonder if we're really being salt and light...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Read the OP. #1 was correct, all of the others wrong. That's a fact.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Oh, come on... I didn't even think of people posting hateful mean things about each other, it's just supposed to be a fun stupid game!

Not mad at you Ladybug. It's just sad when you have to be specific about not being hateful to one another on a forum full of fellow CHRISTIANS, makes you wonder if we're really being salt and light...

My point is, that there's ALOT of people on here who LOVE to mock and ridicule others. Spend more time in the BDF and you'll see what I mean.. lol..

W

Witness45

My point is, that there's ALOT of people on here who LOVE to mock and ridicule others. Spend more time in the BDF and you'll see what I mean.. lol..
:( That's just plain sad...

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
:( That's just plain sad...
Yes it is, very sad. It shouldn't be that way on here, or anywhere, but it is.. People in the BDF try to prove a point, and why they're right and everyone else's views are wrong. They mock, ridicule, even name-call in there. I avoid the BDF except for the "speak your mind" thread, which is pretty much a very laid-back thread, and we don't allow debating, criticizing or name-calling in there..

M

Misty9578

Lol! Well I loved the original post. Thought it was funny. I'd chime in on the game but I don't know anyone well enough to say anything funny about them.

jsr1221

Jul 7, 2013
5. You're checking now.
6. You're smiling.
Technically, there are ten facts listed.

P

purgedconscience

**content deleted at poster's request**

Last edited by a moderator:
P

purgedconscience

As noted in the post above, I requested to have my original post here deleted. I'm normally very sober, but I took a stab at humor here and it seems as if I failed miserably. I apologize to jsr1221 for attempting humor at his expense and to everybody else. From hereon, I'll just go back to being my normal sober self. Sorry.

:(

P

psalm6819

I've put my foot in my mouth more than once and I don't think there isn't a person on earth other than Jesus that hasn't said someþing they regretted, so don't feel special:D

Dec 1, 2014
5. You're checking now.
6. You're smiling.
I looked for eight before I got to it. :cool:

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. :)

Great post! You get a rep.

T

TheBlackDove

LOL this is going to end very badly if it does keep going XD

P.S gota love a fourm stealer XD

P

PartyOf3

How about just 10 facts about your own self? I think this is a great way to get to know one another, which is what I Thought you were trying to do. I will go first!
1. I am 43
2. I am married
3. I have 4 boys
4. 3 are grown and moved out
5. 1 we had later in life
6. My husband has 4 kids of his own
7. We have 3 grandkids
8. Italian is my favorite food
9. I love to read!
10. I love the outdoors

H

heavenlyangel

1) I am 38
2) I am single
3) I have no kids
4) I live with and take care of my mom as best I can
5) I like Italian food
6) I attend church every time I'm able to
7) I have a strong belief in prayer
8) I love being at home, I'm a home body
9) I enjoy cooking
10) I'm currently on a calorie diet

Dorothy13

Jun 23, 2015
1) I'm 13, not 14 2) I've got 14 siblings3) I enjoy writing thrillers.4) I like to sing.5) I play piano.6) I like Doctor Who.7) My best friends are my 7 sisters.8) I like Oreos.9) I like Owl City, Adam 4d, and fun.10) I've got two dogs, three cats, four bunnies, and some goldfishes :p