Write down 10 interesting facts about you so that people want to know you by just reading those facts 
From me:
1. I am a 13-year-old student
2. I live in Yogyakarta, the 2nd best tourism city in Indonesia
3. I like listening to music and reading books
4. My favourite Bible verse is Phillipians 4:13 and Isaiah 41:10
5. I have 1 brother and 1 sister
6. I want to be a piano teacher when i grow up
7. The country i want to visit most are United Kingdom, Germany, and Belgium
8. I can play piano and violin
9. I don't have any favourite food, i like to eat basically EVERYTHING
10. I want to know how many people will reply to this thread
God bless y'all!!
From me:
1. I am a 13-year-old student
2. I live in Yogyakarta, the 2nd best tourism city in Indonesia
3. I like listening to music and reading books
4. My favourite Bible verse is Phillipians 4:13 and Isaiah 41:10
5. I have 1 brother and 1 sister
6. I want to be a piano teacher when i grow up
7. The country i want to visit most are United Kingdom, Germany, and Belgium
8. I can play piano and violin
9. I don't have any favourite food, i like to eat basically EVERYTHING
10. I want to know how many people will reply to this thread
God bless y'all!!