10 interesting facts

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Elisabet

Senior Member
Jul 11, 2015
824
26
28
Write down 10 interesting facts about you so that people want to know you by just reading those facts :)

From me:
1. I am a 13-year-old student
2. I live in Yogyakarta, the 2nd best tourism city in Indonesia
3. I like listening to music and reading books
4. My favourite Bible verse is Phillipians 4:13 and Isaiah 41:10
5. I have 1 brother and 1 sister
6. I want to be a piano teacher when i grow up
7. The country i want to visit most are United Kingdom, Germany, and Belgium
8. I can play piano and violin
9. I don't have any favourite food, i like to eat basically EVERYTHING :p
10. I want to know how many people will reply to this thread :D

God bless y'all!! :)
 
10 things about me eh...

1. my name is kerry
2. i have 2 dogs and 3 chickens
3. i am not scared of spiders
4. i am scared of hights and turkeys
5. i used to tap dance as a kid but got told i was to fat to dance and dint go back.
6. fav food at the moment is bbq veggie hotdog with onions
7. i am a pescatarian (veggy but eat fish)
8. i have 2 brothers and 1 sister all older. my mum and dad still call me their babie at 28...
9. i cant sing, but i like to try
10. i like gardening and im now gona water my pumpkin plant and sing to them.

hope thats an insightful 10 facts....
 
Sure, sounds like fun. :)

1: My name's Sebastian and I'm 21 years old.
2: I'm from Denmark, a small but really great country.
3: I currently have 4 cats. (Really want to get a puppy though, but I love cats.)
4: Got 2 younger sisters, and one younger brother. (However I don't really know my brother..)
5: I love being healthy and working out.
6: I love to help out those in need. (I like helping anyone in general.)
7: I like to talk to anyone, even if I don't know them.
8: Been single for way too long. (Getting lonely, but I'm sure God has a plan.)
9: I like to Photoshop things and design things for websites and such.
10: I love watching movies. (Especially horror movies.)
 
1. I'm a transplanted New Jersey girl, (NJ is in the US, just in case it doesn't make it on the list of places you know in the USA), who moved to Joliet, IL, Charlottesville, VA, Joliet again, Summit, NJ, Glassboro, NJ, all around the southern half of NJ, and landed in Philadelphia 24 years ago. (And, don't worry if you don't know some or all of those places, since even Americans don't know most of those places. lol)

2. I was the youngest of three, until my younger brother came along when I was 11. And then my sister came along when I was 25. And then my youngest brother came along a few years after that. So, at this moment we six siblings are 61, 60, 59, 48, 34, and 30. (Whoa, little bro is 30! I guess I better stop calling him little bro, huh? lol)

3. I'm happily married to my BBF and we'll be celebrating our 35th anniversary in a few months.

4. I was born again when I was 16, and God has given me an incredible ride. (Some of which I liked. Some I didn't. But he knows what he's doing.)

5. Because of #4, my favorite verse is Rom. 8:28.

6. My hair can still be classified as brown, although the gray is showing well.

7. I received a teddy bear from a good friend when I was in incredible pain, so latched on to him, because sucking my thumb never comforted me.

8. Hubby became disabled three years after I did.

9. Because of #7 and #8, I got into writing about the lives of teddy bears, first creating a web site, and then a blog about the teddy bears and their families, and now finishing up the first book in a series of novels about these stuffed animals.

10. I figure I have no idea when I will die, so why not do what I want to do, and let others worry if I never finish what I'm doing? Worse comes to worse, I'll be with God eternally, so there's nothing to lose.
 
  1. I'm Siberian Khatru.
  2. I may or may not be Spiderman.
  3. Those are two facts about me.
  4. Those are three facts that may or may not be "interesting" facts.
  5. I have never read nor eaten Green Eggs and Ham (as in I have never eaten the story nor the food).
  6. I'm not sure whether I should have used 'ate' or 'eaten' in fact number 5.
  7. I think "eaten" was correct. :)
  8. I have begun transitioning to a vegan-ish diet as of yesterday.
  9. Given fact #8, I probably will never eat green eggs and ham, but I may try Green Eggs and Ham (interpretation yours).
  10. This concludes the 10 facts about me.

:)
 
Last edited:
my name is *Chandler Pousson*

1* I love learning about God and finding failt in me so I can fix it

2* I love animals

3* I care for others and the abused sexuly and it makes me very sad to hear there storys of what happened to them and I feel the need to be there for then as much as I can.


4* I like to go really fast on a bike car etc and have the wind blast on my face.



5*I love doing hard work lifting stuff and gardening


6* I LOVE TO COOK



7* I love to make people laugh and put a smile on the sad



8* I very much love to talk to people about God more so the non Christians


9*I like to hear worship music VERY loud and more up beat


and 10* I HATE false teaching and I feel sad for the false teachers and all the people going to end up in hell becase of false teachings.



well in 10 things that's kinda me XD