1Cor. 12, Romans12, Ephesians 4..

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Actually, I don't see the word pastor in the NT. Maybe I have the defective Bible. :rolleyes:

Ephesians 4. 'Pastors'...KJV. Plural. The Greek has all 5 functions in the singular denoting that these are the spiritual functions given to men to build up the body for the work of the ministry. After all, there are a plurality of men with said gifts.

More than one evangelist, more than one prophet, etc., etc..services/functions, not offices with a shingle and title.

As far as locating the single, titled, top of the heap, senior, executive pastor, in the context of the NT assembly, stop your search. He did not exist. An invention of man. A tradition that nullifies the word of God.
 
Last edited:
Rev 21:8. You perverted that verse.

Believers are not known or identified as sinners any longer.......even though we still sin and do EVERY single one of those sins.

Because believers are In Union with Christ and are identified as IN Christ.

You pervert it to toss other believers into the LoF.

Do you know any of the word other than what it says about teachers?

Again, how did I pervert that verse?
 
You never answered the question. His Hitler in heaven? And why are you changing the subject?

If Hitler ever made a non-meritorious decision to believe upon the Lord Jesus Christ for His salvation..........He will be in heaven.

And It may be Hitler that tells us that Mother T didn't make it.

Paul says he was the chief of sinners.......study that out a bit Yet. Paul was,is and forever will be the chief of sinners. Hitler was a school kid compared to Paul.

Is Paul in heaven?
 
You never answered the question. His Hitler in heaven? And why are you changing the subject?

I don't know if Hitler is in heaven because I'm not God. I sincerely hope that he does go to heaven along with everyone else.
 
Paul was before a blasphemer, persecuter and injurious and considered himself in the present tense as the least of the apostles based on what he did before as a persecuter of the church (which was in times past) but he didnt remain a blasphemer, persecuter, and injurious man. Least of the apostles (in the present) as he regarded himself or Chief of sinners (which verse follows after the "was before" these things doesnt mean he continued in these things. As a minister of Gods grace given for the obedience of the faith sin hasnt dominion over one under grace which was not without effect in Paul's life.

If Paul continued professing Jesus Christ while continuing to murder people I cant see how eternal life could be in him
 
Again, how did I pervert that verse?

Are you on some sort of drug?

You put loss of salvation to that verse. Perverted it. Those are non-believers and are known and identified as sinners and their sins.

We still sin but are no longer known as sinners or liars or unbelievers or cowardly even though we still do these things.


We are IN Christ. And that is our identity. We still lie, but we are a new creature in Christ and that is how God sees us.
 
Paul was before a blasphemer, persecuter and injurious and considered himself in the present tense as the least of the apostles based on what he did before as a persecuter of the church (which was in times past) but he didnt remain a blasphemer, persecuter, and injurious man. Least of the apostles (in the present) as he regarded himself or Chief of sinners (which verse follows after the "was before" these things doesnt mean he continued in these things. As a minister of Gods grace given for the obedience of the faith sin hasnt dominion over one under grace which was not without effect in Paul's life.

If Paul continued professing Jesus Christ while continuing to murder people I cant see how eternal life could be in him

Paul is the chief of sinners. And this is why he is the greatest Apostle. He was forgiven MUCH.

Paul didn't continue his way of life after salvation....................he had reached "chief" status before salvation.



The worst person in History? Paul had em beat by age 30.

And most of us are going to look at his physical persecution of Christians as the "bad." It was, but it was the religion and his hard heart that made him chief of sinners. He was the most religious and arrogant man on the planet...........and no one is going to surpass him in that area.
 
If Hitler ever made a non-meritorious decision to believe upon the Lord Jesus Christ for His salvation..........He will be in heaven.

And It may be Hitler that tells us that Mother T didn't make it.

Paul says he was the chief of sinners.......study that out a bit Yet. Paul was,is and forever will be the chief of sinners. Hitler was a school kid compared to Paul.

Is Paul in heaven?

Nonsense. God is not mocked. He who hates his brother is in darkness. There was one preacher then who said Hitler and Mussolini would soon be in hell. Murderers don't inherit the Kingdom. A christian murderer does not exist. That's not a christian.
Oh no I forgot, Paul killed Peter and Jesus said: Hey no problem m8! I was hungry and you gave me no food, but you believed in Me, so you I see as holy. God isn't blind or something. He sees us as holy even if we keep on sinning. Sure.
He saw them all as perfect because they believed in Revelations:

Nevertheless I have*this*against you, that you have left your first love.5*Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place—unless you repent.
 
Nonsense. God is not mocked. He who hates his brother is in darkness. There was one preacher then who said Hitler and Mussolini would soon be in hell. Murderers don't inherit the Kingdom. A christian murderer does not exist. That's not a christian.
Oh no I forgot, Paul killed Peter and Jesus said: Hey no problem m8! I was hungry and you gave me no food, but you believed in Me, so you I see as holy. God isn't blind or something. He sees us as holy even if we keep on sinning. Sure.
He saw them all as perfect because they believed in Revelations:

Nevertheless I have*this*against you, that you have left your first love.5*Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place—unless you repent.

Believers can be in darkness, doesn't mean they are not saved.

MOST believers will not inherit the kingdom. But ALL will enter the kingdom.

We can leave our first love, doesn't mean He left us.


This very thread is a person who is THROWING other believers into the LoF for taking a gift of money to concentrate on the Word of God and teach it.


A Brother throwing another Brother into the LAKE OF FIRE for eternity for taking money so they can devote their time to the word?................HATE and MURDERING another brother.


But he gets a pass right?

But by God don't even get close to Grace.........the freaks will jump on it.
 
Believers can be in darkness, doesn't mean they are not saved.

MOST believers will not inherit the kingdom. But ALL will enter the kingdom.

We can leave our first love, doesn't mean He left us.


This very thread is a person who is THROWING other believers into the LoF for taking a gift of money to concentrate on the Word of God and teach it.


A Brother throwing another Brother into the LAKE OF FIRE for eternity for taking money so they can devote their time to the word?................HATE and MURDERING another brother.


But he gets a pass right?

But by God don't even get close to Grace.........the freaks will jump on it.


You misquote me and misjudge me. Not suppose to do that. I don't hate another brother and I'm not murdering another brother. I'm warning those that twist the scripture for fun and financial gain. Not suppose to do that.

Why are you so mad at me? I'm not profiting off the poor or demanding the devilish tithe from folks or exalting myself with a religious title. You are pounding on the wrong guy. I'm standing by His word. I guess the word does cut like a sword.

And are you using His grace as a blank check? Just fill in the amount of sin you want to indulge. Did you say you lie all the time? Then you need to quit. The verse in Rev. said ALL liars will be destroyed in the LOF. That's those that know they are lying and make a career of it for fun and profit.

If you are struggling with sin, go to the prayer page and folks will pray with you. There is no one that hasn't struggled with a besetting sin so you're not alone. But don't try to justify your sin.
 
Persuaded. Are you telling me that your fellowship is aligned with the scriptures I teach on? And if so, it doesn't make any sense you saying I'm twisting scripture.
 
Believers can be in darkness, doesn't mean they are not saved.

MOST believers will not inherit the kingdom. But ALL will enter the kingdom.

We can leave our first love, doesn't mean He left us.


This very thread is a person who is THROWING other believers into the LoF for taking a gift of money to concentrate on the Word of God and teach it.


A Brother throwing another Brother into the LAKE OF FIRE for eternity for taking money so they can devote their time to the word?................HATE and MURDERING another brother.


But he gets a pass right?

But by God don't even get close to Grace.........the freaks will jump on it.
In darkness is not saved. Paul says they only call themself a brother, don't even eat with them. Grace is that an atheist in big sin can get saved just before he dies because he really converts, not that without conversion you go to heaven if you keep on doing that.
If they are false teachers who treat people as merchandise then yes, their part is the lake of fire. Yet doesn't throw them in there. He warns them. I don't agree with the getting a salary for the hard labour they do. That's Biblical. Think Yet goes too far, maybe because of the pastors with swimming pools and huge houses and private jets and tons of income, taking tithes from the widows in their church. There's other leaders that warn those pastors and pray for them. One famous Ugandan preacher, Jesus told him he wouldn't go to heaven because he undressed women on the podium with his eyes. Lot of people got saved in his church, big ministry. He repented and got set free from that lust demon. That's real grace. It leads to repentance.
 
Believers can be in darkness, doesn't mean they are not saved.

MOST believers will not inherit the kingdom. But ALL will enter the kingdom.

You just have your own little religious world independent of scripture.

​“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Matthew 7:21​

Does your group have an internet presence? I'd like to research it.
 
Notice that in Matt 7:19-23..Jesus said "I never knew you "...these people were not believers...( Jesus never said " I used to know you once...He said I NEVER knew you at all...).

Everyone when they see Jesus will call Him Lord.....

John 10:14 (KJV)
[SUP]14 [/SUP] I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.



Jesus did the "will of God"...and delivered us from this present evil world

Galatians 1:4 (KJV)
[SUP]4 [/SUP] Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:


It is God in us that gives us the will and the ability to do His will.

Philippians 2:13 (NASB)
[SUP]13 [/SUP] for it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure.

The Will of the Father is to believe on Jesus.

1 John 3:23-24 (NASB)
[SUP]23 [/SUP] This is His commandment, that we believe in the name of His Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, just as He commanded us.

[SUP]24 [/SUP] The one who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. We know by this that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.

The good works we do are from "being in Christ"..being lead by the Holy Spirit. Notice God has prepared them for us. We walk them out as we life our lives dependent on Him. It is His fruit that bears in and through us.

Ephesians 2:8-10 (NASB)
[SUP]8 [/SUP] For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;

[SUP]9 [/SUP] not as a result of works, so that no one may boast
.

[SUP]10 [/SUP] F
or we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.
 
You misquote me and misjudge me. Not suppose to do that. I don't hate another brother and I'm not murdering another brother. I'm warning those that twist the scripture for fun and financial gain. Not suppose to do that.

Why are you so mad at me? I'm not profiting off the poor or demanding the devilish tithe from folks or exalting myself with a religious title. You are pounding on the wrong guy. I'm standing by His word. I guess the word does cut like a sword.

And are you using His grace as a blank check? Just fill in the amount of sin you want to indulge. Did you say you lie all the time? Then you need to quit. The verse in Rev. said ALL liars will be destroyed in the LOF. That's those that know they are lying and make a career of it for fun and profit.

If you are struggling with sin, go to the prayer page and folks will pray with you. There is no one that hasn't struggled with a besetting sin so you're not alone. But don't try to justify your sin.

You are warning them of condemnation......there is no condemnation in Christ Jesus. Thus you are murdering them.

I am mad at you and extremely pissed because you use Rev 21:8 as a platform to place anyone who is lying in the LoF.

You obviously have NO IDEA about the new creation in Christ and how believers are identified.

You don't know Grace. And you should give up your agenda and get back to the basics. You have forgotten the basics.
 
You just have your own little religious world independent of scripture.
​“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Matthew 7:21​

Does your group have an internet presence? I'd like to research it.

You just need Acts 16:31. I hope at one point you did this.