W
walkbyfaith937
Guest
Ok, so i have always believed in God, but i wasn't the type to just preach about him around my friends or listen to christian music, or anything like that. I know that is wrong to do, but that was the use to be me, now i will shout his name on all the roof tops, upon the biggest mountain. (Metaphorically speaking) but the friends i have still laugh at me and say little things that bothers me, what should i do? Just stop being their friend? I want to be better for God and their negative comments don't effect how i feel about that, it just angers me. I was raised up believeing God, my grandparents took us to church, then we stopped going, i got older and did stupid stupid things, none that put me in jail but could have, i have overcomed a lot of things in my life and i am a strong woman. Just need some advice