1st time smoothie

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

StickMan

May 17, 2018
If the title dows not give it away.
1 carrot
2 sticks celery
1/2 can undrained pineapple in syrup
1 cup of water
1/2 tabsp. cinnamon
1/2 Golden honeydew mellon
2 tbsp. honey
in Blender, combine all items placeing Honey in last,
blend on high until liquid & enjoy.

as per the name this is my first shot at healthy living

C

CandieM

Honeydew sounds pretty good right about now. Summer's comin'. :)

T

Tinuviel

I just made the leap and tried spinach in a smoothie. You really don't taste it at all! And it gives it bulk and sends it off the vitamin charts. And if you put blueberries in it, you can't see it either, which is my pet peeve. The only thing...I would highly recommend making this one an icy smoothie (where you grind up ice to go with it as well), because when the smoothie sits and gets warmer, you begin to be able to FEEL the spinach as the drink takes on a somewhat slimy consistency.

Anyway. I'm not usually huge on smoothies, but when I was sick with the flu in February, smoothies (almost literally!) saved my life.