1,000,000. It wasn't any one argument that swayed me, but a continuing preponderance of evidence.
Never said they were the same, man. Said that the word translated from the original Hebrew to say "circle" in the Bible can also mean "round" or "sphere".
Would you care to cite the source of your numbers? Perhaps cite the source of your stories? Bonus points if these sources provide one iota of evidence that the stories are true.
I'll book my flight right after you send up that weather balloon.If you would travel to some of the locations in my earlier scenarios you would see with your very own eyes.
Never said they were the same, man. Said that the word translated from the original Hebrew to say "circle" in the Bible can also mean "round" or "sphere".
Except in Hebrew, apparently, where the word shared meaning. I guess these Hebrews really didn't know much about what God said, right? (sarcasm.) Anyhow, if we're being so literal with the word circle, how can a circle have four corners? The Bible does refer to the "four corners of the Earth".God revealed to us that the earth is a circle. God meant circle when he said circle. Never in the whole history of the God's creation has a circle meant "sphere".
I'll book my flight right after you send up that weather balloon.
Except in Hebrew, apparently, where the word shared meaning. I guess these Hebrews really didn't know much about what God said, right? (sarcasm.) Anyhow, if we're being so literal with the word circle, how can a circle have four corners? The Bible does refer to the "four corners of the Earth".

Except they haven't proven that whatsoever, and anyone can send their own and see for themselves that (without sad manipulation) the Earth is as round as your places you like to talk about are visible.If you had bothered to watch the earlier videos' I posted you would have seen that weather balloons have already have been sent up and have proven the earth is flat.
And which Bible did you take this out of? Also, hey would you look at that! That sure doesn't look like a flat circle to me. It looks like you've used your own evidence against yourself. On that note, I bid you good day.
And which Bible did you take this out of? Also, hey would you look at that! That sure doesn't look like a flat circle to me. It looks like you've used your own evidence against yourself. On that note, I bid you good day.
Except they haven't proven that whatsoever, and anyone can send their own and see for themselves that (without sad manipulation) the Earth is as round as your places you like to talk about are visible.
okay, interesting... hit me with the most potent you have please, just pick one you particularly like.
Spherical, you're one of those I classify as "too heavenly minded to be any earthly good".
In the scheme of salvation, does it really matter if the world is spherical or flat?