2018-2019 College Football Playoffs, who do you have in the finals, and who wins?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
All we can do is speculate. Some with fact, figures, statistics and such, and SOME with their hearts.......... :)

I believe Bama will beat Oklahoma, and the total points scored in the game by both teams will exceed 100 points.

Clemson v. Notre Dame is a wee bit harder. IF Notre Dame can get their Defense playing their best........and their Offense controling the tempo of the game by running the ball, they will win a close one.

IF NOT..........Clemson will win by 10 points or more......

Bama ........... v ........... Clemson"
(here we go again........sigh)
Bama wins.........IF TUA is playing, Jaylen can't beat Clemson imo.

Bama v. Notre Dame?
Bama wins by 16 points or more

I go with Bama v. Clemson

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
I'll go Oklahoma with the upset. They aren't favorites and rightfully not, but if their defense is respectable(not like vs. West Virginia), they have a chance. Oklahoma 38 Alabama 34

I'll go Clemson in the other game. I have Notre Dame on par with Ohio State as the 5th/6th best teams and I think it's unlikely they win this game.
Clemson 35 Notre Dame 24

The last 3 championships have been decided by 5, 4 and 3 points. No matter which two make it, given these teams, I think it ends up a one-score game again. I'll stick with Oklahoma in the championship game.
Oklahoma 45 Clemson 38

It would only surprise me if Notre Dame wins. I think the other 3 all have an opportunity.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Oklahoma? Defense? Seriously?

Only chance the Sooners have of winning is if they score 60 points or more. Bama will run up and down the field on them IF Tua is playing. If Jaylen is playing, then they might win with 45 points.

:)

I agree the other game will be close.......

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
Oklahoma? Defense? Seriously?

Only chance the Sooners have of winning is if they score 60 points or more. Bama will run up and down the field on them IF Tua is playing. If Jaylen is playing, then they might win with 45 points.

I agree the other game will be close.......
Georgia's defense last year was better than Alabama's this year and Oklahoma put 48 on them, while Alabama only scored 26. Alabama may very well win, but they probably will have to run up and down the field to do it. Tua throwing 10/25 certainly won't cut it.

We'll see. That's why the games are played.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I know...........but he was injured, and tried to play through it. Ended up costing us...........

Either way, it should be a good game........... :)

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
Meh - it's just not cricket.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Georgia's defense last year was better than Alabama's this year and Oklahoma put 48 on them, while Alabama only scored 26. Alabama may very well win, but they probably will have to run up and down the field to do it. Tua throwing 10/25 certainly won't cut it.

We'll see. That's why the games are played.
when Oklahoma put 48 on uga last year, they had this guy, what was his name??? oh yeah, baker Mayfield.

they do not have him anymore.

bama rolls. 45- 34.

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
when Oklahoma put 48 on uga last year, they had this guy, what was his name??? oh yeah, baker Mayfield.

they do not have him anymore.

bama rolls. 45- 34.
Not sure if you haven't watched this season, but Oklahoma's offense is better this year. Kyler Murray is set to break Mayfield's records as well as being the first FBS QB to average 300/60. He does things Mayfield couldn't. That was the point. They're more dangerous now.

If Alabama wins, great; I'm not a fan of any of these teams, so I don't care who wins, but Oklahoma definitely has a chance.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Every team has a chance..........that's why they play the game.............

ROLL TIDE

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
I should have made a thread but it's too late so I'll ask here, who do you guys think wins the Heisman? I think Tua.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
All we can do is speculate. Some with fact, figures, statistics and such, and SOME with their hearts.......... :)

I believe Bama will beat Oklahoma, and the total points scored in the game by both teams will exceed 100 points.

Clemson v. Notre Dame is a wee bit harder. IF Notre Dame can get their Defense playing their best........and their Offense controling the tempo of the game by running the ball, they will win a close one.

IF NOT..........Clemson will win by 10 points or more......

Bama ........... v ........... Clemson"
(here we go again........sigh)
Bama wins.........IF TUA is playing, Jaylen can't beat Clemson imo.

Bama v. Notre Dame?
Bama wins by 16 points or more

I go with Bama v. Clemson
Alabama will defeat Notre Dame in the championship game. Alabama probably could beat most NFL teams on any given Sunday.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Alabama will defeat Notre Dame in the championship game. Alabama probably could beat most NFL teams on any given Sunday.
Not most............this debate rages on various Sports Radio Talk Shows........and is usually laughed at by the "Experts." However, when the question was posed to the numerous Pros who played at Bama, they were ALL in agreement that IF Bama played an NFL Season (16 games), they would most likely win 4 or 5 games.

Most NFL Teams are made up of the best of the best players in the Nation.........the 2%.......... and, while they may not look like when playing the best of the NFL Teams, they are, man for man, better than any College Team......man for man......... Bama has maybe 6 to 10 Pro caliber athletes every year........the rest will never play in the NFL.

You look at the Wide Receivers playing now........the Running Backs.......Offensive/Defensive Lineman, Linebackers/Defensive Backs.......WOW! AND if Tua were to mature and be the Quarterback............

SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!!
???

Feb 28, 2016
OM, if only Yeshua/God/Jesus could get even an equal portion of this 'Personal-Prime-Time' that this present 'evil-world'
demands, and obviously gets...

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
He does pretty good ya know...........Even on TV and Radio.........regarding the Shows/Stations that are Christian based. Now, I suspect if one could add up the number of believers world wide who attended Church, and worshiped and praised God, they would far exceed the ratings of any secular event........seriously

Say 8 or 10 million people watch the game........far more than that will be in Church Sunday morning just here in the US will they not?

The world is a fallen creation, but it really isn't evil in and of itself...........there is a whole lot of evil living in this world, but they are the evil, not the earth.........shoot.......I thank God every night for the beauty of His creation, and pray to have many, many opportunities to be able to enjoy being out in His creation.

just saying

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
He does pretty good ya know...........Even on TV and Radio.........regarding the Shows/Stations that are Christian based. Now, I suspect if one could add up the number of believers world wide who attended Church, and worshiped and praised God, they would far exceed the ratings of any secular event........seriously

Say 8 or 10 million people watch the game........far more than that will be in Church Sunday morning just here in the US will they not?

The world is a fallen creation, but it really isn't evil in and of itself...........there is a whole lot of evil living in this world, but they are the evil, not the earth.........shoot.......I thank God every night for the beauty of His creation, and pray to have many, many opportunities to be able to enjoy being out in His creation.

just saying
congrats on wining signing day.

as usual, we ( uga ) come in second....................

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
We lost a good DB though..........sigh
Could lower our 5 Star rating down to 4.9 huh?