2020 American Election And President Trump Capitol Rally, Criminal Fraud Exposed!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenjaminN

Oct 7, 2020
Article Italian google.translate to English available at https://bit.ly/ItalyGate

The American embassy in via Veneto would have coordinated the hacking

At that point, Rome entered the scene and received the data sent from Frankfurt, but which would have had to develop "new algorithms" to tip the scales sharply on Biden's side.

In via Veneto, therefore, the operation to recalibrate the cyber attack already underway in Frankfurt would have started, and if this possibility were confirmed, the diplomatic mission of the United States in Italy would have been involved in an attempt to overthrow its own president.

It is a scenario that sees subversive powers within the state, the infamous deep state, the so-called "deep state" of Washington made up of military and financial lobbies, directly engaged in a real coup against the legitimate commander in chief.

Currently, the US ambassador to Italy is Lewis Eisenberg , formerly in the service of Goldman Sachs and backer of Trump's first campaign in 2016, but at the same time close to the neocon Zionist lobbies that are arguably among the president's fiercest enemies for his military disengagement plan from the Middle East.

According to Bradley Johnson, a man from the US State Department was present at the embassy on election night on November 3.

The former American secret agent in the video where he explains what happened shows a photo of this man taken at Fiumicino airport presumably by the Italian authorities, apparently engaged in a surveillance activity by the US State Department official.

This man would have been directly involved in coordinating the hacking of the US elections.

The role of Italy and Leonardo in the cyber attack

At this point, the revelation that Johnson makes is even more sensational than what has already been said so far.

The Leonardo company, leader in Italy in the aerospace and military defense sectors, would have played a decisive role in the hacking.

According to the intelligence analyst, once new algorithms were created to move even more votes from Trump to Biden, the hackers "would have sent the new numbers to a military satellite operated by Leonardo".

Subsequently, the satellite would transmit the new data manipulated by Italy to the United States.

If this version is confirmed, there may have been a direct involvement of the Italian government in the US election fraud.

Leonardo is in fact 30% owned by the Ministry of Economy which is the company's first shareholder.

The current CEO of Leonardo is Alessandro Profumo, appointed in 2017 by the Gentilon I government , who would have played a fundamental part in the Spygate case, and confirmed by Conte in 2020 .

Profumo was also recently sentenced to 6 years in prison for manipulation and false communications.

The Conte government therefore would have played a key role in the cyber attack by making Leonardo's technological apparatus available in order to achieve what can be defined in all respects as a direct attack on the sovereignty of the United States.

It is important to remember that the Conte government was one of the first of the various international executives to hasten to recognize Joe Biden's alleged victory in the American elections, when there was not yet - and still does not exist according to the American Constitution - l officiality of his victory.

BenjaminN

Oct 7, 2020
Article Italian google.translate to English available at https://bit.ly/ItalyGate

Italy in direct violation of Trump's executive order against foreign interference

All of this would make Italy in open violation of the executive order signed by Trump in September 2018 to counter foreign interference in the American elections.

In fact, the president was by no means unprepared for the possibility that foreign powers in collaboration with powers within the American government itself tried to subvert the results of the polls.

The executive order in question clearly provides that within 45 days of the election date, November 3, a detailed report on foreign and non-foreign interference in the American electoral process will be delivered to the president.

To date, the US intelligence community has given rise to sabotage by not delivering the entire report to Trump on the scheduled date of December 18.

However, it seems that the director of national intelligence, Ratcliffe, may have already handed parts of the report to Trump and that the president has already offered Sidney Powell, a lawyer actively involved in electoral fraud appeals, the seat of special prosecutor. on electoral fraud.

The special prosecutor would have a series of relevant powers that would allow him to seize all the servers that counted the votes, on all those indicted by Dominion, and indict the perpetrators of the fraud, as well as seize the properties of the companies directly involved in the fraud .

The executive order was therefore expressly designed to sanction all external and internal actors who may have interfered in the US elections, and Italy would be in flagrant violation of this provision for having attacked the sovereignty of the United States.

If this version were to be confirmed, an unprecedented diplomatic crisis could open up in relations between Italy and the United States, because the Conte executive would clearly have ingested American national affairs.

The Italian deep state responsible for the first and second sabotage against Trump

The Italian deep state would still be the whole keystone not only to identify those responsible for the electoral fraud against Trump, but it is also to understand the first attempt at international sabotage carried out against the American president, or the notorious spygate.

The spygate is the illegal espionage carried out against the Trump campaign in 2016 and is an operation that saw Italy directly involved, since the Italian secret services would have played a decisive role, under the Renzi and Gentiloni administrations, to try to falsely associate the then Republican candidate in the Kremlin.

There is therefore a red thread that binds the first coup attempt against Trump and the second, and this red thread is represented by Italy and by the apparatus of subversive powers present within the state closely connected and directed in turn to international lobbies of globalism.

In Italy, a blanket of silence has fallen on the spygate because apparently not even the so-called opposition has an interest in shedding light on this matter.

The president of Copasir, the control body of the Italian secret services, Raffaele Volpi, senator of the League, said at the end of last year that the intrigue of the spygate was a story to fill the pages of the newspapers, while the Trump administration he had no qualms about legitimately defining it as a coup against the American president.

Apparently, there is no interest even from the parts of the League in shedding light on the scandals of the Italian deep state, probably also in light of the proximity of the Renzi - Salvini axis, apparently among the most active in favoring the advent of a government Draghi, the man of the eurocracy and the globalist elites who would have the task of carrying out the Great Reset and thus giving the coup de grace to Italy.

The Italian deep state is a swamp where the highest leaders of the state are directly involved and both the majority and the opposition seem to be inextricably linked to it.

This subversive apparatus present in Italian institutions has been used in a particular way by globalism in what can be defined as a real permanent coup against Donald Trump.

The Italian media have no interest in denouncing these powers, since the former strictly depend on the latter.

There is therefore a disturbing chapter that adds to the history of the international coup against Trump.

This chapter seems to reveal that the streets of electoral fraud in the US elections all lead to Rome.

This blog is supported by the contribution of its readers. If you want to help free information too, click below.

90 thoughts on " Italiagate: the Conte government accused of being responsible for the election fraud against Trump "

• Inscrutable
    29 December 2020 at 11: 06

Dec 13, 2020
Texas

Dominion Italiagate Leonardo Spygate USA election scam
Italiagate: the Conte government accused of being responsible for the electoral fraud against Trump

29 December 2020 Cesare Sacchetti 90 comments

This post is also available in English

by Cesare Sacchetti

Apparently, it's not just Switzerland that played a crucial role in the international hacking operation against the US elections.

In the latest contribution published earlier and on this blog, Swiss and American author and researcher Neal Sutz explained Switzerland's decisive role in the election fraud perpetrated against Donald Trump.

In fact, Switzerland bought the source code of Scytl, the program linked to Dominion Voting System, the Canadian company that has ties to the Soros family and the Clintons, accused of having moved hundreds of thousands of votes from Trump to Biden.

Switzerland was instrumental in the fraud because it was perfectly aware of Scytl's structural flaws, but did not in any way alert the Trump administration of the serious malfunction of this software.

However, there is a country that could be even more involved and considered to be directly responsible for the hacking in the US elections, and that country would be Italy.

In this regard, there is an interesting and sensational reconstruction provided by Bradley Johnson, a former CIA agent and former head of one of the stations of the American intelligence agency.

Bradley Johnson explains how the hacker attack would have happened

According to Johnson, Italy is directly involved in the vote manipulation operation in the American elections.

The former CIA agent confirms that the story of the special operation conducted by the US Army special forces to recover Dominion's servers used for hacking, and stored in a CIA station in Frankfurt, is partially true.

Other sources had confirmed the full truth of the facts, including retired General Thomas McInerney .

According to this version of events, an assault group of the US Army special forces would have given life to a real blitz in an attempt, apparently successful, to recover those servers that hold irrefutable proof of the hacking.

General McInerney also confirmed that following this blitz there would have been a very hard firefight between American soldiers and CIA paramilitaries who had returned from Afghanistan specifically to defend the Frankfurt station.

Johnson offers another perspective, if possible even more sensational. The former CIA agent does not deny the operation of the special forces but claims that the data hacked from Frankfurt would have been transmitted to Rome, precisely to the American embassy in via Veneto.

According to Johnson, only partial traces of the cyber attack would remain on the Frankfurt servers, but the real central protagonist of the operation would have been Rome.

In fact, on the day of the American elections, something happened that has never had a precedent in the history of the American elections.

Suddenly in the heart of the American night of November 3, when in Italy it was already 8/9 in the morning, the counting in the key states was stopped simultaneously.

The cheating operation was already widely underway, but the hackers suddenly realized something unexpected.

"Trump was getting a record number of votes," Johnson explains, and the shift of votes from Trump to Biden up until that point was not enough to award the Democratic candidate the final victory.
It's interesting. Just as you posted this, I received an alert from someone I follow on Telegram that "the Vatican is in black out after the affidavit was leaked of the Italian involvement in the US election interference. Coincidence?"

So much for the Democrats being worried about foreign collusion...

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
smh

Well, when all the police have been defunded and all the free speech is gone, the left will no longer hear anything that disturbs them or jars them out of their somnolent nap patterns
Ain't gonna happen, the Leftist Democrats have put killed their moderate base, the recent acts of Antifa/BLM at the Capitol, coupled with the election fraud and Big Tecgs recent bans?

The Leftist democrats have lost 25%+ of their once supporting base in the past 2 months, the vast majority 80%+ of Americans want Freedom, Democracy, Free Enterprise, in a capitalistic system, being governed by a Constitutional system, a fact

The recent actions by democratic leftist was a gift to the conservative republican platform, what has been said by conservatives for the past 4 years, is before the worlds eyes, in real time

Democratic Leftist Suppression On Free Elections, Speech, And The Press

100+ million voting Americans arent going to sit silent, it's going to be immediate change in the fraud election laws, recall of fraud senate and house seats stolen, special elections, God speed!

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
You come across a person living in a fantasy world.
Like the fantasy of the Atlanta election officials sending Republican poll watchers home Nov 3rd 10:30pm on a claimed water leak?

A fantasy of the Atlanta CCTV video (Ruby Freeman), showing 6 poll workers on Nov 3rd at 11:00pm, pulling ballots out from under a pre-planned table, counting boxes of ballots multiple times, 20,000-30,000 fraud votes for Biden, as President Trump supposedly lost by 11,800 votes in Georgia?

Perhaps the hundreds of news outlets around the world, that covered the video and incident below, are living in your fantasy world too :unsure:

VIDEO: Georgia Poll Worker Ruby Freeman Runs SAME BALLOTS Through Tabulation Machine MULTIPLE TIMES
New video evidence reveals most damning behavior yet in Georgia's Freeman Fraud saga
by GABRIEL KEANE December 4, 2020

Video footage shows confirmed vote counter Ruby Freeman, whose daughter was identified as the supervisor of a secret vote counting session after observers were sent home, running the same stack of ballots through a vote tabulation machine multiple times while intermittently looking around to see if anyone was watching.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
@Truth7t7

what if i challenged you to 'fast' from worldly news for the next 21 days, and devote all the time you would have put into it, into studying the Bible, praying and listening to preaching, instead?

what's it worth to you. Jesus or your newsfeed. is that a decision you'd be able to make?

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
i'll do it with you. i'll help you, encouraging you daily and talking about the scripture. i'll PM you my email if you want.

let me know

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
give it thought and prayer before you answer. i'm going to bed.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
I think some of these Trump folks are enemies of the Republicans...
I am a Christian first, Patriot second, and Conservative third... Akin to my faith, beliefs and loyalties to God, Country and Family...

I was never a Fan of Trump's personality flaws - until I realized our common interest in the pursuit of our Oath of Office to support and defend our Constitution of the United States of America against all Enemies - Foreign and Domestic...

I realize that is hard for a lot of people to accept right now, but I remain hopeful that over the next ten days or month that people who have been in the dark will be introduced to a lot of information that the Left and MSM have been hiding from the public...

Just as folks like myself are looking down the road toward the big picture of addressing how to Unify this Country - Only the Truth will set us Free... The Truth is that when Biden, the Left and MSM call 100,000 Patriots at a Peaceful Rally - "Thugs, Criminals, and Terrorists" - that is NOT TRUE and is NOT the way to UNIFY our broken country...

Hmmm, why would they try so hard to present this False Narrative for Public Consumption and now Censor and Stifle freedom of speech by the Tech Giants? Only because they want to both HIDE the TRUTH from you, and to DECIEVE you into buying into their FALSE NARRATIVE...

It's going to be difficult to see and hear - you are about to be introduced to the TRUTH that the Left and MSM does not want you to see... I just ask that you look at it with an open mind, trust your eyes and your sense of doubt, but do your own research and verify the information being presented before you decide for yourself what to believe... Do yourself a favor and turn off MSM...

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
I am a Christian first, Patriot second, and Conservative third... Akin to my faith, beliefs and loyalties to God, Country and Family...

I was never a Fan of Trump's personality flaws - until I realized our common interest in the pursuit of our Oath of Office to support and defend our Constitution of the United States of America against all Enemies - Foreign and Domestic...

I realize that is hard for a lot of people to accept right now, but I remain hopeful that over the next ten days or month that people who have been in the dark will be introduced to a lot of information that the Left and MSM have been hiding from the public...

Just as folks like myself are looking down the road toward the big picture of addressing how to Unify this Country - Only the Truth will set us Free... The Truth is that when Biden, the Left and MSM call 100,000 Patriots at a Peaceful Rally - "Thugs, Criminals, and Terrorists" - that is NOT TRUE and is NOT the way to UNIFY our broken country...

Hmmm, why would they try so hard to present this False Narrative for Public Consumption and now Censor and Stifle freedom of speech by the Tech Giants? Only because they want to both HIDE the TRUTH from you, and to DECIEVE you into buying into their FALSE NARRATIVE...

It's going to be difficult to see and hear - you are about to be introduced to the TRUTH that the Left and MSM does not want you to see... I just ask that you look at it with an open mind, trust your eyes and your sense of doubt, but do your own research and verify the information being presented before you decide for yourself what to believe... Do yourself a favor and turn off MSM...
Can't have it both ways... The Left & MSM are showing us their TRUE COLORS and INTENTIONS - they will STIFLE Freedom of Speech and Destroy our CONSTITUTION of the US in the process...

Jun 18, 2020
the catholic church is famous for its child abuse, correct ?
Meh...i don't trust any religious order that forbids marriage.

However on reflection about the pope - if it's false it's false but if were true we would never know.
He's too well protected and connected...ain't nobody gonna Epstein him...

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Follow Scott McKay @ScottMcKay3 on Parler...
1.10.21 The Tipping Point Radio POST ELECTION UPDATE #20: Storm Has Arrived, Insurrection Act Signed The Storm that has been upon us has finally arrived. With the Traitors fully exposed the Insurrection Act has been signed. It's time. They will fight, but you are ready. The Untold History Channel ...

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
@Truth7t7

what if i challenged you to 'fast' from worldly news for the next 21 days, and devote all the time you would have put into it, into studying the Bible, praying and listening to preaching, instead?

what's it worth to you. Jesus or your newsfeed. is that a decision you'd be able to make?
You mean spending 21 days exposing the criminal fraud election, while watching the treasonous acts be undone! (y)

Your suggestion is sorta like the commies banning the conservative voices from Twitter, Facebook, and shutting down "Parler"

K

KT88

Can't have it both ways... The Left & MSM are showing us their TRUE COLORS and INTENTIONS - they will STIFLE Freedom of Speech and Destroy our CONSTITUTION of the US in the process...
Joe Biden compared trump and josh hawley to the Nazi Goebbels. I've not seem him say that about trump supporters.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Joe Biden compared trump and josh hawley to the Nazi Goebbels. I've not seem him say that about trump supporters.
Thanks for the friendly fact check... I concede I am not the author of the graphic... My comments remain valid... What he actually said about Trump Supporters at the Rally on the 6th of January: “Don’t dare call them protesters,” Mr. Biden said in remarks from Wilmington, Del. “They were a riotous mob. Insurrectionists. Domestic terrorists. It’s that basic. It’s that simple.”

Jun 18, 2020
You mean spending 21 days exposing the criminal fraud election, while watching the treasonous acts be undone! (y)

Your suggestion is sorta like the commies banning the conservative voices from Twitter, Facebook, and shutting down "Parler"
Lolz CC’s pseudo intelligentsia is stirring!

Posthuman is too funny considering his earlier incoherent TDS ramblings and now gettin’ all religious and everythang! The utter lack of self awareness of sum folks is truly astonishing!

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Just a friendly reminder, the debate needs to remain civil. If it can't be kept civil the thread will be closed and offenders removed.

There is a reason that many social sites like this one prohibit politics as a subject, the vast majority can't discuss the subject without making snide comments, personal attacks against the character of their opponent, or getting their knickers in a knot.

T

TheIndianGirl

Is there any evidence that antifa was responsible for window breaking/other violence at the Capitol? Except for one example (Sullivan, but he was there recording events based on his words) there is no evidence?

T

TheIndianGirl

Basically all of the pics that have been posted (viking guy, smiley guy carrying podium, etc) are all found now as not belonging to antifa.

Status
Not open for further replies.