The Chiefs are done!!! My hats off to the Eagles. A well deserved victory. I'm turning this game off and going to bed.![]()
I sincerely feel bad for yWhat happened to the Chiefs? This game is a nightmare for Kansas City!![]()
I redeemed myself a bit. I picked Eagles 34- Chiefs 24, and the final score was Eagles 40 - Chiefs 22. Not too bad.So, is anybody going to guess the final score for Sunday's game? I have already proven that I am the worst sports prognosticator ever with my playoff picks, so I have nothing to lose. Here is how I see it:
Eagles 34 - Chiefs 24
What an embarrassing loss for the Chiefs! My hat does go off to the Eagles. They were perfectly prepared for this game, and it was a well-deserved victory! The Eagles are true champions.I sincerely feel bad for yu, but not for the Chiefs.
I blame the loss on Spagnola. He was so determined to stop Barkley, which they did, that he left everything else wide open. The Eagles offense is more potent than just Barkley.What an embarrassing loss for the Chiefs! My hat does go off to the Eagles. They were perfectly prepared for this game, and it was a well-deserved victory! The Eagles are true champions.
I redeemed myself a bit. I picked Eagles 34- Chiefs 24, and the final score was Eagles 40 - Chiefs 22. Not too bad.
Why is nobody talking about the Pakistan flag at halftime?

I only knew about it because some comedian commented on it. So I went looking for it in the news.
They probably cut the camera before it showed it live.